PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 182 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    15k Pyro Male Dyed All Silver

Quote Originally Posted by rpgamer
    BTW, does anyone have any pics of the male 15k Adepts armor?
    I didn't know the adept's armor still existed in this game. I was led to believe it was taken out. I have never seen it, and I've been to all 15k locations, and FoW crafter. However, if I'm wrong, I too want to see it.

xxneolinkxx
    Heres my Ele's new armor. I found the best dye for it, and its simple.

Its dyed orange and its the Air Armor.

GWOnline.Net Member
    gah u beat me to it, posting up my 15K aeromancer armor dyed yellow with some orange, woot! :happy14:

edit: lol, forgot to put pics up will next time
    Last edited by xwmaxx; 13-07-2005 at 09:59.

GWOnline.Net Member
    15k Aeromancer -Dyed Red-

Side~

Back o.o

Sitting

I notice that the skirt thingy is not symmetrical when i sit >.< it bugs me to no end =T

GWOnline.Net Member
    KingsGambit wearing 15k Male Pyromancer Armour from Granite Citadel - Undyed:

KingsGambit wearing 15k Male Pyromancer Armour from Granite Citadel - Silver:

Quote Originally Posted by Czargio Xio
    I didn't know the adept's armor still existed in this game. I was led to believe it was taken out. I have never seen it, and I've been to all 15k locations, and FoW crafter. However, if I'm wrong, I too want to see it.
    Gah, that sucks. Well, the strategy guide is fairly old. If its wrong about this, Im going to assume its also wrong about the Necromancers Blasphemers armor. Its exclusively 15k, although I havent seen it in either 15k area (which led me to believe that it was a Fissure armor, which struck me as odd, since it required no Obsidian Shards or Ectoplasm.). Curse that money sink of a strategy guide...

GWOnline.Net Member
    KingsGambit wearing 15k Male Pyromancer Armour from Granite Citadel - Undyed:

KingsGambit wearing 15k Male Pyromancer Armour from Granite Citadel - Silver:

The pictures in my above post didn't work because of a rubbish free web host. HOpefully this one should work. A mod can feel free to delete it.

Aradia of the Wind - 15k Aeromancer Armour

(It's not brown!! It's an off-gold with a dark screenie!)

GWOnline.Net Member
    Riptide Z 15k Aeromancer Dyed-Red Red Silver Red