PC Gaming News
Page 50 of 182 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebramum
    Wouldn't it be nice if people would post what armor it is, or is the picture just there to show off?
    Whats wrong with showing off your armor? T-T

15k lux ftw <3

Alright well, I realize this thread is for 15k Armors but I havn't really seen many pics of the 1.5k Luxon but I do remember seeing a lot of people ask where to get the "FPE Tempest" n stuff. So, I'm just posting here instead of making my own thread or reviving a long dead one which will just dissipear anyways.

Well anyways, this is my favorite armor combo based on looks - regardless of cost etc. 1.5k Luxon Chest/Legs & 1.5k Canthan Gloves/Boots all dyed black. I don't like the 15k Luxon cause of the back, cause the sleeves, it seems like the front is glitchy just above the leggings in certain lighting and cause the leggings arn't as low as the 1.5k.

I may have not looked hard enough, but I havn't seen a post with all the new 1.5k or 15k Auras, I don't know if theres a difference or not but heres all the 1.5k ones:

Also, just so I don't look like a bum heres my other ele with all the 15k armors. (She's on my other account which I didn't upgrade to factions, boo)
    From left to right: Aeromancer, Pyromancer, Geomancer, Hydromancer
    All dyed red:
    Last edited by Djinn Effer; 25-05-2006 at 11:54.

Its still in my heart that Prohecies Geo Macers is one of my Favorite armors in the game.

And once we can get character slots my Ele is being re born for those new Auras!!! What are the 15k ones like?

Naru Soulfire
    Last edited by Ayarie; 25-05-2006 at 12:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayarie
    Its still in my heart that Prohecies Geo Macers is one of my Favorite armors in the game.

And once we can get character slots my Ele is being re born for those new Auras!!! What are the 15k ones like?

Naru Soulfire
    Oh oh I saw that edit! ;) I know you love me.

Yeah, I really love almost all the armors and can never decide which to buy so I just buy them all and switch 'em around depending on my mood. I really have no idea what the 15k Auras are like or if they even exist. I didn't get my Ele past Cav/HzH cause I wasn't really interested in the other armors and I don't exactly like doing PvE, just love the armors - that and not having to reroll.

I think nobody who saw your warrior would call you a poor bum, Djinn Effer. :)

The Luxon 1.5k and 15k is another faction typical issue: 15k is not really better than 1.5k, if not the opposite.

Some examples:

* Mesmer Kurzick 1.5k and 15k --> IMO 1.5k
    * Warrior Kurzick 1.5k and 15k --> I am still undecided, bought the 15k but think the 1.5k is just as nice!
    * Assassin Armor: 1.5k Seitung owns most 15k and FoW.

The 1.5k Monk Starter Armor is also highly popular.

Anyways, thanks for posting the 1.5k Luxon, I might buy one set. Decided to save money and not to buy one of the new sets as I still like my 15k Aeromancer dyed red.

EDIT: Are there any 15k Headgears? BTW, I still prefer the Fiery Eye from Prophecies over the new ones.
    Last edited by Longasc; 25-05-2006 at 12:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Djinn Effer
    Oh oh I saw that edit! ;) I know you love me.

Yeah, I really love almost all the armors and can never decide which to buy so I just buy them all and switch 'em around depending on my mood. I really have no idea what the 15k Auras are like or if they even exist. I didn't get my Ele past Cav/HzH cause I wasn't really interested in the other armors and I don't exactly like doing PvE, just love the armors - that and not having to reroll.
    I do anyone who loves armors as much as me - but sometimes your never sure if soemone will catch the joke and take it funny! so i thought beter safe than hate mailed =))

Naru Soulfire

Quote Originally Posted by Longasc
    I think nobody who saw your warrior would call you a poor bum, Djinn Effer. :)

Anyways, thanks for posting the 1.5k Luxon, I might buy one set. Decided to save money and not to buy one of the new sets as I still like my 15k Aeromancer dyed red.

EDIT: Are there any 15k Headgears? BTW, I still prefer the Fiery Eye from Prophecies over the new ones.
    ^_^
    No problem :)
    I have no clue, lol.

I do anyone who loves armors as much as me - but sometimes your never sure if soemone will catch the joke and take it funny! so i thought beter safe than hate mailed =))

Naru Soulfire
    Yeah, I love armors lol - I'm such an addict.

Here were my chars back in.. Dec? I think..
    http://positivezero.net/images/all.jpg

Here's my Warrior (present):
    http://www.positivezero.net/images/jen.jpg

And, heres my Monk (present):
    http://positivezero.net/images/neatoarmors.jpg

Don't think I've compiled any of my other characters yet, kinda lazy.

EDIT: My Warrior is actually at like 1,036 hrs now lol. >.>

Ah, edit again..

Here's what my Mes has been wearing more recently:

http://forums.gwonline.net/showpost....&postcount=718
    Last edited by Djinn Effer; 25-05-2006 at 14:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozza
    Hawt <3

the one you sent to me of us together in red was hawt!

Naru Soulfire
    There are only 1.5k auras the same as the headgear in Prophencies

Quote Originally Posted by Silvergun Superman

the one you sent to me of us together in red was hawt!
    Weeee, here we go xD