PC Gaming News
Page 54 of 182 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Longasc
    Well done, Longasc

Would you mind if I add that (with the proper disclaimer, of course) to the Guide to Armor?

Erasculio

No, you may add them of course. I would really like that!

krysbigcat

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by snowkissed
    Okay, folks, I went around and found all the 15k pictures I could.

Please please please do NOT post in this thread saying "I want to see..." or "What does [blah] look like" as it just unnecessarily clutters up the thread!

However, do feel free to post what pictures you have that haven't already been posted in here!

Here they come...
    fantastic pics, but forgive me for asking as im very new to this game not to mention forum..but i have been trolling around the countryside looking for the collector that exchanges whatever he wants for elementalist shoes, if there is one that is,(i still have my apprentice ones) and i was wondering if you knew where he/she is please, as i don't know where else to look, i'm level 8, thanks ..krys

Quote Originally Posted by Erasculio
    Well done, Longasc

Would you mind if I add that (with the proper disclaimer, of course) to the Guide to Armor?

Erasculio
    You should've told me you needed it >.> I posted it awhile earlier.

http://forums.gwonline.net/showpost....&postcount=492

Quote Originally Posted by krysbigcat
    fantastic pics, but forgive me for asking as im very new to this game not to mention forum..but i have been trolling around the countryside looking for the collector that exchanges whatever he wants for elementalist shoes, if there is one that is,(i still have my apprentice ones) and i was wondering if you knew where he/she is please, as i don't know where else to look, i'm level 8, thanks ..krys
    You can get max armor ones from Sir Kaufman in the Arid Sea, Crystal Desert for 5 Massive Jawbones. Here's a map.. He's "v":

http://www.positivezero.net/maps/desert-full.jpg

Unless well, you're still in presearing - and if you don't know what that means I suppose it's a spoiler and I shouldn't tell you. If you are, go north from the Barradin Estate into the Catacombs, there's a collector there for boots - she takes 5 Gargoyle Skulls.
    Last edited by Djinn Effer; 04-06-2006 at 09:50.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Question.

Is there "ANY" 15k Head Gear For Elementalist.

Quote Originally Posted by DrUg
    Question.

Is there "ANY" 15k Head Gear For Elementalist.
    Negative.

Mike Hoo Mike Jones
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozza
    hawt. XD

Mind if i make my ele exactly like yours? lol

Angelfire
    Couldnt read the whole post but does the 15k gear exist in GW or only in Factions?

Unhappy

Yes Prophecies, the originial GW, has 15k gear. There are 15k versions of Aeromancer, Pyromancer, Geomancer, and Hydromancer.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn Effer
    Well anyways, this is my favorite armor combo based on looks - regardless of cost etc. 1.5k Luxon Chest/Legs & 1.5k Canthan Gloves/Boots all dyed black. I don't like the 15k Luxon cause of the back, cause the sleeves, it seems like the front is glitchy just above the leggings in certain lighting and cause the leggings arn't as low as the 1.5k.

Which staff is this?