PC Gaming News
Page 61 of 182 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast

i tried to make the color look as gold as possible, i luv the result ...aiming for my monk's kurzick set next ^^
    Last edited by Azn Deathfire; 23-06-2006 at 23:39.

Wink Kurzick and 15K

Per the explosion of pics for Kurzick clothing:

1.5k in yellow+3removers, 15k in blue+silver

The 1.5k is my absolute fav of all my clothing, though I like to mix it with the Shing Jea gloves and shoes dyed the same. Second is 1.5k Aeromancer. Love both 15k variants as well though, as well as all my Ele's clothing. Enjoy.

Electra

Quote Originally Posted by caylej
    Per the explosion of pics for Kurzick clothing:

1.5k in yellow+3removers, 15k in blue+silver

The 1.5k is my absolute fav of all my clothing, though I like to mix it with the Shing Jea gloves and shoes dyed the same. Second is 1.5k Aeromancer. Love both 15k variants as well though, as well as all my Ele's clothing. Enjoy.

Electra
    Caylej, what does 1.5K Kurzick look like with the 15K skirt? I'm tempted to get the 15K skirt to go with the 1.5K set I have.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by jciardha
    Caylej, what does 1.5K Kurzick look like with the 15K skirt? I'm tempted to get the 15K skirt to go with the 1.5K set I have.
    Unfortunately I'm away from the game for a few days, else I could show you now. I know that it does look decent. I will post when I can, unless someone else can field it before me. Sorry. :(

Electra

The 15k skirt does indeed mix well with the 1.5k top. Persoanlly, I like the 1.5k top better than almost any other elementalist armor in the game, with the exception of my FoW. Which is why it's in my avatar.
    Last edited by Aiiane; 24-06-2006 at 00:07.

GWOnline.Net Member Lais Irideika's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Azn Deathfire

i tried to make the color look as gold as possible, i luv the result ...aiming for my monk's kurzick set next ^^
    Wow! Stunning! That is by far the nicest color I have seen on a 15K Kurzick! It's odd that the fabric that shows greyish on other dye mix combos shows pitch black on yours... I don't understand how that would happen, but... VERY nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Azn Deathfire

I love it. I was planning to get the Luxon set for my Ele, I may change my mind now.

If it's not a secret, how did you get that awesome Gold color.

a very cheap mix of dyes...green and orange lol

Quote Originally Posted by caylej
    Unfortunately I'm away from the game for a few days, else I could show you now. I know that it does look decent. I will post when I can, unless someone else can field it before me. Sorry. :(

Electra
    I'd love to see if if you get a chance. Also, I stole your pink dye recipe for my ele. I've been trying to get a color to match the flower in her hair. So, here's her latest armor combo, a mix of 1.5K Kurzick and 15K Canthan.

Hey, I like long skirts. (Maybe I just subconciously miss not having 15K Noble for my female mesmer. )

I finally got down to Vasburg with Pyro Gyrl and she was able to pick out her 15k Kurzick set. I was originally going to go with straight red but after playing around with dyes for a while, I settled on this dark pink / maroon color. I think it turned out pretty nice.