PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    GL killing him as a healer... Just keep casting breeze, maybe he'll die eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Budec
    I don't have any Me skills. I want to be a healer. I have like Remove Hex from Me and that's about it.

I have Bane Signet and Banish, but not those other spells. I'm a Healer monk. I have healing spells.

thanks.
    Can you please let people know what level you are? I noticed you ignored the last request for that information. Its obvious you have not done any skill quests and were probally ran to the point your are at now. But despite this, if you are not honest and open about your situation you cant be helped. I would however advise you to go back though the game and skill up. There is more to being a healer than healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspawn X
    Can you please let people know what level you are? I noticed you ignored the last request for that information. Its obvious you have not done any skill quests and were probally ran to the point your are at now. But despite this, if you are not honest and open about your situation you cant be helped. I would however advise you to go back though the game and skill up. There is more to being a healer than healing.
    level 13/14

I skipped all the quests that had crappy rewards... if it was under 1000 xp or only gave items or Me skills I didn't do quests. I only did the 1000XP or greater quests, Monk skill quests and Missions.

I've played though it with my Ranger/Ne and wasted a bunch of time on all those small quests. With my monk I want to get into the big 8 players groups cause that is the fun stuff.

I play about 2 hours a day. Don't want to waste all my play time on some 500 XP quests that takes me an hour to complete.

`healing breeze + holy wrath + retribution
    dobly will kil himself with bow
    cast healing breeze when you enter fight with doble takes 20 seconds max

Quote Originally Posted by lyoungblood
    Hi all,

I just ascended on my FIRST try with my Monk primary. I wanted to let all of you know how I did this (pretty simple actually):

Equip only 2 skills:

1. Zealot's Fire
    2. Divine Boon

Turn on Zealot's fire, run in close, and spam Divine Boon. Divine Boon is a 1/4 second cast time spell, so you can cast it really fast, depleting his health faster than he can attack you with normal weapons.

I decided to look at all my skills for ones that the mirror wouldn't know how to use properly (or use conventionally) but that could do a lot of damage. I decided Zealot's Fire was a good skill, but I needed another spell to combine with it that had the shortest casting time possible... Divine boon it is. I almost think using Divine Boon in this way might be considered an exploit, but one thing I've learned about this game is that you have to think unconventionally to win. One man's exploit is another man's winning strategy.

Hope this helps someone ascend.
    btw i just tried this and it doesnt work, maybe they nerfed it but he doesnt get any damage at all.

jackske
    only equipe heal breeze, then wand them

28-06-2005, 05:42

Considering the date of the post (over a year ago), I'd say this was probably nerfed/changed a long time ago. Thread necromancy is bad mmkay.

Frenzy + retibution

wield a nice hammer ;)

I did this yesterday.. im lvl19 and I wear armour 30 armour

healing breeze
    holywrath
    retribution

Put on holy wrath, retribution before you go there..
    Then healing breeze, and healing breeze again before you mana is 0

You will win, under 50 seconds

it says merged, but i miss my old way i did it and posted here about 9 months back.
    Pacifism + healing breeze.