PC Gaming News
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    divine boon is 10 second recharge are u serouce?

I used my Monk-Ele 55 with fire skills and just cooked him in about 30 sec. Easy as pie. He can't 55 BC he doesn't have the GEAR.

I THINK you can get all the necessary skills by the time you get to Augury, but someone plz clarify if I'm wrong. It's been a while.

Just run in close so he uses the axe and you will have plenty of energy as a result of Essence + balth. A +3 or +4 mending should be all you need, so skip breeze and bring more damage so that he can't use it.

And if you pre-apply the enchantments before entering the fight, you get several free hits on him before he starts to counter attack.
    Last edited by maddogfargo; 31-07-2007 at 14:18.

i was a mo/w back in the day for some stupid reason that i can't remember, so i brought 1 skill, frenzy, then i run in a kick his *** when he is in frenzy by beating him over the head with the bludgeonor, which i paid 15k for just to beat him (back in 2005)

You could also throw in Pacifism to stop him attacking altogether.

Yes but he would use that also, would he not?
    And as soon as he takes damage, that ends

still works , just did it few days ago : divine boon,healing breeze ( those 2 always up ) ,bane signet and banish and nothing else .

Kept up Retribution, Healing Breeze and hit her Bane Signet and Banish. She was a goner in about 5 seconds!

There is a incredibly simple solution, Heroes/npcs cannot cast ZB on themselves, bring some smites & ZB, you have a decent self heal and he has none :D works in hard mode too, or at least did a week ago or so

Ice

Easiest way is as a Mo/W

with low health, preferably below 150

Equip protective spirit (and frenzy if you have it unlocked, if not no biggie)
    have high divine favor, and a wand you meet the requirement of (ofc max damage is preferred)

Use prot spirit on yourself, and wand away.

You should get bonus kill time.

Awaiting user confirming email address forgive and forget's Avatar
    Don't know about any of you, but i just used Healing Breeze on myself and wanded him to death, of course, I don't know if he is smart enough to use Healing breeze now and i got masters to boot