PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OMG this is TOO funny you have to read it, lol

ok so im at the temple of ages waiting for us to get favor, and i see "WTB Choas axe" i didn't have on on me, but just out of curiosity i pm him and say "what u offer" he asks for stats and i make some up "6-28 +24 health" he says sure, so the race is on, i pm all my guild members and friends trying ot find one, my get one froma friend for 2k, and buy a +24 axe upgrade for 4k, put em together, and meet up with him, this is what followed:

i forgot to block out the local chat, but you can pick out part of our convo, needless to say, im very happy :happy34:

GWOnline.Net Member
    congratz you found a stupid person on gw and didn't correct them for their mistake... but still its kinda funny, and lucky for you. I just feel bad for the other guy who didn't know better.

Ouch, I bet that hurt his lunch money fund some. He's gonna be eatin' bread and water for a while...but at least he's got a shiny new axe to whack at mobs with.

i didn't laugh. i just feel jealous, and also i think he may be an ebay-er who's new to the game to want to trade 75 plat for that chaos axe.

All I can say is congratulations on your 75 platinum sell. :) I wish I could be smooth enough to generate that much money. I think you managed to produce what I would produce in a life time in one day. :p

Might want to censor his name also.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethil
    All I can say is congratulations on your 75 platinum sell. :) I wish I could be smooth enough to generate that much money. I think you managed to produce what I would produce in a life time in one day. :p
    more like in two hours. lol, hey kawana, i got some beachfront property in arazona i'd like you to sell for me. ill give ya 10% commision :happy34:

Quote Originally Posted by glittersores
    Might want to censor his name also.
    lol o good idea, oh well

A dishonorable tactic. One can only hope this player simply had gold burning through his pockets, ah the careless tendencies of the wealthy.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK! SCAMMER!!! j/k