PC Gaming News
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: mf guy

  1. #1
    xromania
    Guest

    mf guy

    strange, strategy forum dont accept new posts, so i post here my little guestion.

    im kinda new and i want to know what char i can make for good magic find who no die in hell like my actuall sorc.

    i got a medium enigma i think, a shako and a skulder (for merc), 2 nagels, and gloves, bots, shield with mf. I hear paladin can survive in hell even baal, no? but i dont saw a magic find paladin guide, strange. I have a Griz armor, 3 soketed and +2 to def aura i think, is better than enigma? I have full ik also, is better to try a barb with mf? ik is better than enigma + shako and more?

  2. #2
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    50
    Wrong game. Try here maybe.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by xromania
    strange, strategy forum dont accept new posts, so i post here my little guestion.

    im kinda new and i want to know what char i can make for good magic find who no die in hell like my actuall sorc.

    i got a medium enigma i think, a shako and a skulder (for merc), 2 nagels, and gloves, bots, shield with mf. I hear paladin can survive in hell even baal, no? but i dont saw a magic find paladin guide, strange. I have a Griz armor, 3 soketed and +2 to def aura i think, is better than enigma? I have full ik also, is better to try a barb with mf? ik is better than enigma + shako and more?
    I'd liek to think it's about this game...or you're just drunk...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by xromania
    strange, strategy forum dont accept new posts, so i post here my little guestion.

    im kinda new and i want to know what char i can make for good magic find who no die in hell like my actuall sorc.

    i got a medium enigma i think, a shako and a skulder (for merc), 2 nagels, and gloves, bots, shield with mf. I hear paladin can survive in hell even baal, no? but i dont saw a magic find paladin guide, strange. I have a Griz armor, 3 soketed and +2 to def aura i think, is better than enigma? I have full ik also, is better to try a barb with mf? ik is better than enigma + shako and more?
    W T F...
    Is this diablo 2 lingo? I don't understand a word out of two... scary.

  5. #5
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    144
    wow! I thought I would never hear Magic Find, Enigma or Baal ever in my life. Heh well I was wrong.

    You are definately in the wrong forum buddy. Also why do people still play Diablo 2? It is so lame now with dupers. Come and just us in some Guild Wars

  6. #6
    xromania
    Guest
    omg what is wrong? my english is bad and i havent time to work on a clear post but my massage was clear. Or probably u dont know what is enigma, shako, magic find or other words who are in my post. Great help guys, thx and dont post here again, let a manner guy to help me about my guestion

    Guild war? what game is this. Why u say Diablo suck, is fun and he have like all games on battle.net, many players. I dont think in other games u ill see so much players like in diablo servers. I played starcraft, the cousin (lol) of diablo, who is one of the best game. But diablo is good too and i leave starcraft for diablo a while

  7. #7
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    91
    Quote Originally Posted by xromania
    omg what is wrong?
    Its just you made the mistake of asking a DiabloII question on a Guild Wars forum.

    To be honest if you have all the DII stuff you say then you should be able to work out a Pally MF build.

  8. #8
    GWOnline.Net Member Sclopper's Avatar
    Posts

    228
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentMoon
    W T F...
    Is this diablo 2 lingo? I don't understand a word out of two... scary.

    Yet i understand every word of it and it brings back that nice warm feeling of D2 ahhhhh.........


    anyways D2 does not suck on its own but compared to GW its much crappier but me i go onto d2 everynow and then only because i like to show lv 90+ with uber gear.what i can do with my lv 60's to them(gotta love sweet revenge for when they killed me when i was new)

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sclopper
    Yet i understand every word of it and it brings back that nice warm feeling of D2 ahhhhh.........


    anyways D2 does not suck on its own but compared to GW its much crappier but me i go onto d2 everynow and then only because i like to show lv 90+ with uber gear.what i can do with my lv 60's to them(gotta love sweet revenge for when they killed me when i was new)
    ya lol reminds me of teh d2 times with my javazon.. pwned everything lol

    oh ya go pally with enig n hoto lol jp, but it was like that in teh old days :p :) :D .

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off