PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Monk Blitz Farming in Gates of Kryta

Lol...so i went to try farming with my monk..just to test it out..and didnt know how much easier it is to farm there with my monk..in all, i think i cleared the hill in about a minute

Video :

http://files.filefront.com/VazeMonkF.../fileinfo.html

Quote Originally Posted by VaZe
    Lol...so i went to try farming with my monk..just to test it out..and didnt know how much easier it is to farm there with my monk..in all, i think i cleared the hill in about a minute

Video :

http://files.filefront.com/VazeMonkF.../fileinfo.html
    yea i have a smite monk and its amazing wit symbol of wrath and baltazar s aura we can kill groups of 5 monsters at the same time.
    oh and can u tell me a good free program to make videos plz

zourcE
    Quote Originally Posted by gwmaster
    yea i have a smite monk and its amazing wit symbol of wrath and baltazar s aura we can kill groups of 5 monsters at the same time.
    oh and can u tell me a good free program to make videos plz
    Fraps is an good program "Www.Fraps.Com" :), Downloading movie now :happy05:

Twinster
    Awesome movie, but one thing got me wondering.
    How the hell did u move the chatboard and get the enchantments to get stacked down at the skills? Mine get stacked up to the left.
    Am I just blind? Is there an option for this? Please reply :P

Its under menu and customize. Dont remember what its called but the button towards the bottom lets you move everything around thats part of your hud.

menu - customize - edit interface :happy14:

GWOnline.Net Member
    nice vids Vaze, jsut curious, wat video editing/compressing software do u use? coz i used fraps, and edited my files with WMM, but for a 3.40minute movie i feel my file size of 17.7mb is to large. thx.

Strangeness
    yeah that was prity damn shweat, pld mate :)

i use WMM as well. and the file size on your movie is about what i get. anything smaller just makes the picture all scrwey, for me anyway.

kam
    nice vid :D what superjoint song is on it by the way?