PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Sucks!!

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran6 months registered5000 Experience Points

This Sucks!!

Ok, so its 4th of July u no, i was rdy to have our party, set off fireworks, and its raining and thundering, this just SUCKS!! even tho its illegal in Georgia, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Slotter Killer
    Ok, so its 4th of July u no, i was rdy to have our party, set off fireworks, and its raining and thundering, this just SUCKS!! even tho its illegal in Georgia, lol
    That sucks, at least you are doing something though...... My parents didn't even ask if I wanted to do anything :(

You actually do a party for the 4th of July?

(In France the national day is the 14th and I've never seen in my family or in my friends' families people celebrating it... )

Quote Originally Posted by Slotter Killer
    Yeah it was raining here as well, in Chattanooga, which is basically 5 minutes away from the GA border. What region of GA are we talking about for you?

Quote Originally Posted by CÚrilia
    You actually do a party for the 4th of July?

(In France the national day is the 14th and I've never seen in my family or in my friends' families people celebrating it... )
    Aw come on, there are fireworks everywhere for July 14th as well.

Yes but I mean I've never seen or heard of private parties to celebrate this.

I always celebrate France day, just like Canada day. But I tell you, Tajikistan day, that's where the parties at.

Well, it beats not being able to go to a friends house where everyone is poppin fireworks simply because its a 30minute drive there and back. Ahh well, parents were busy, I understand. Kinda.

Apparently they made them legal this year. WalMart and Costco were selling them even. My neighbours sure took advantage of it...

We celebrate the Russia day with all sorts of parades and parties :)