PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Monkeydash

Is this the way to...

Is this the way to Amarillo?

http://www.tigerbruversguild.com/images/GWamarillo.wmv

Two of our members from the Tiger Bruvers Clan '[TB]', Shane and Biggles, created this video for the Guild Wars community.

Due to the overwhelming interest in this video and our clan at the moment we are looking into making more videos for the community.

All comments are encouraged and welcomed. :)

Thanks Monkeydash Golaine.

For those who are member of several of the Elite and Official Fansites will have seen me make this post several times this is so that the whole of the Guild Wars community can enjoy our videos.

Thanks again.

GWOnline.Net Member
    You made everyone here in the office laugh. Good one.

GWOnline.Net Member
    :happy65:

Really entertaining. My kids and I laughed and laughed.

Super work - and great running . . . so did he get to Amarillo?
    Kajocat X ~ Kajo Issa Reddy
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you're going to take just one step, make it a giant step.

Oh I haven't laughed so hard in days, thank you for that.
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

:clap:

Bwahahahaha!!

Nice job! Is the next one going to be "Do You Know the Way to San Jose?" "Run to the Hills"? "Run Like Hell"?
    Last edited by BitVypr; 07-07-2005 at 20:20.
    "The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Guild: Tempus Fugit [TFgt]
    In-Game Avatars:
    Othyra Deathmonger W/Mo20 }{ Dareena Deathmonger N/Me20

Excellent movie. Had me laughing through most of it. The use of emotes was the icing on the cake though :D

GWOnline.Net Member
    omg awesome! the dance of the ranger and the mesmer were in perfect harmony with the music lol

I can sincerely say that this movie split my preverbiale sides. I just love the part where the Mesmer tapdances and the Elementalist does that up-down-up-down thing ( /excited, right?). Hilarious :D

Yes, I enjoyed this movie much.
    Now if only I could find time to stop hating the songs after I'm a quarter of a way done with a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by kajocat
    :happy65:

Really entertaining. My kids and I laughed and laughed.

Super work - and great running . . . so did he get to Amarillo?
    I sure hope so, With all that running he definately deserves too.
    Awesome video man that had me laughing 'specially the part with the charr chasing him down that little corridor type thing :happy53:. Also on a side note that song seems to be popular, on a different forum i browse. There was a video made by british troops and it was thier CO trying to get to Amarillo. Pretty good stuff actually. Once again nice video definately Grade-A material.