PC Gaming News
    AzorpMeh

How to salvage Fur Patches?

hey, what items should i salvage to best get fur patches...I dont want to have to shell out 3 platinum and 500 gold to get 10 fur patches, any suggestions? Oh, and what to Charr Hides salvage out to?

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AzorpMeh
    hey, what items should i salvage to best get fur patches...I dont want to have to shell out 3 platinum and 500 gold to get 10 fur patches, any suggestions? Oh, and what to Charr Hides salvage out to?
    im not sure about if you can salvage them. easiest way is to trade Charr Hides for the fur. you can either buy them for about 30-50 each or find them. every Charr can drop them. they are normal salvage items and drop a lot. if you got 1 high lvl that can solo there shouldnt be a problem in getting them while solo'ing the ascalon area's

You can salvage Fur Squares from any salvage item that looks like it's a leopard throw rug.

Enemies that drop these that come to mind are Charr, Centaurs and Dolyaks. Salvaging Fur Squares from Charr hides doesn't seem to net more than 25% success on the Squares, so you're money ahead to take four Charr hides and turn them into the collector in Ascalon City.
    It asks in proper syntax or it doesn't get the heal again.

Sanguine Verse--Lucent Stiletto--Jackpine Gypsy
    Aurem Kismet--Olivia Kismet--Nathanael Kismet

Unless it's been changed you could occasionally get a fur off of a Charr Hide. Other hides in the game may randomly give you fur. The easiest way I know of besides buying the fur outright is to collect the Charr Hides and take them to a collector in Ascalon City. The collector isn't far from a merchant and where the storage agents are. She'll give you one fur for four charr hides.