PC Gaming News
    GWOnline.Net Member

Skill finding database?

Anyone know where one is? I know they have one on some uk site for the elites..but how about for all spells? It'd be great resource to have a list of quests that give X skills, etc. I'm thinking there's gotta be one by now, but I haven't found it (yet)

the particular spell I'm looking for, is stoning (a quest would be ideal)

Found half of what I was looking for @ *Link Removed* skill trainers..maybe they'll have quests too, still looking

edit: Fallen - Linking to other fansites is a bannable offense. Please ask permission from a mod to post links first.
    Last edited by Fallen_62; 11-07-2005 at 14:10.

GWonline has a very extensive database here, and another for elite skills here. And the admins here don't take very kindly to linking to concurrent sites when their own site offer the information, so I suggest you edit this url fast.

GWOnline.Net Member
    thanks, but that's essentially the exact same thing as above. Skill trainers and skills. Found that already, now I'm looking for a list of quests that give skills. Also mentioned how I had found the elite skill locations as well. :|

Thanks though

GWOnline.Net Member
    You could try the 'quest database' http://quests.gwonline.net/listquests.php which lists rewards (and the search field can use this to find the appropriate quest - for example to find the skill 'whirling defense' you could search for 'defense' and it would come up with 2 quests to look at, one with defense in the title and the other with defense offered as the reward...).

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo
    You could try the 'quest database' http://quests.gwonline.net/listquests.php which lists rewards (and the search field can use this to find the appropriate quest - for example to find the skill 'whirling defense' you could search for 'defense' and it would come up with 2 quests to look at, one with defense in the title and the other with defense offered as the reward...).
    Thanks. It found Stone Daggers, but not stoning. Stoning might not be from a quest then I guess.