PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Post your Interface!

Title. Interesting in see'ing some of your interfaces. Mine is the standard all over your screen crap. I'm so going to fix that after this and post a screenie.

~Thanks in Advance
    -Brood_Star*

I'd actually have my forum name'd Brood_Star, but the thing wouldnt accept the _, and it kept saying "Brood_Star" has been taken, and it seems you cant put numbers in either, so out of my frustration i just wrote in random letters. How stupid of me.

And yes, I was a lurker.

Lol

Lol Divorce i dont mean to offend but your setup, combined with the updown bars and the baby picture skill, just made me laugh. I just can't stop laughing now, damn baby icon.

CowboyBeboper
    How exactly do you change the interface like that? its cool

Quote Originally Posted by Moonius
    Lol Divorce i dont mean to offend but your setup, combined with the updown bars and the baby picture skill, just made me laugh. I just can't stop laughing now, damn baby icon.
    Now that you mention it, I now chuckle a bit whenever I glance over it. :p

Edit: Comtemplation of Purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonius
    I gotta agree. What skill is that, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterP
    I gotta agree. What skill is that, anyway?
    Contemplation of purity I believe. It heals and removes hexes.

CowboyBeboper
    Nevermind, figured it out. Oh, happy day. I've wanted to change the interface since day one

My UW skillset =].

here's my interface.