PC Gaming News

Ele. armor for crystal desert - plz advise

Hi and thanks for the great forum!

I have a Lvl 19 E/N that just arrived in Amnoon. She is still wearing 45A Aeromancer armor. I like the looks of the Aeromancer armor and (I think) it helped against undead chain lightning attacks. I need to upgrade and was hoping to get a new set of 57A armor outside of Sanctum Cay. Unfortunately, this particular NPC doesn't carry Aeromancer armor.

My question is should I settle on 51A Aero from Amnoon or switch to 57A Pyro from the NPC on the strand? I don't have a farming character, so money is ALWAYS tight. Are fire attacks in the desert more common than lightning attacks?

Thanks,
    Sweet Ez

Pyro is good for the desert, hydros are everywhere and they all use meteor and fireball. Geo is another choice due to all the drakes, but pyro is still the better of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuth of CoR
    Pyro is good for the desert, hydros are everywhere and they all use meteor and fireball. Geo is another choice due to all the drakes, but pyro is still the better of the two.
    Thanks for the help.

EmuleSacna
    IMO geo armour is must for oasis especially if you are doing the acsension quests with all the forgottens around and seige wurms in dunes

I've played the whole desert with hydormancer armor - just because of the look.

^^