PC Gaming News
    meatwadisdabomb

can some 1 tell me what i do after...

what do i do after it says 2 years later??? :confused:

This is the main area. The pre-searing is more like a training area. There are a lot of quests and , of course, missions which are the story main line.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meatwadisdabomb
    You should show up in post searing Ascalon. If you can afford it, visit the X### Storage and buy a storage unit. After that start visiting NPCs with ! marks above their heads and do some quests.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meatwadisdabomb
    As mentioned, you are now out of the newbie area. Missions here give more xp, you can get better armour crafted, you can visit other settlements and get new spells, skills and gear. In some settlements not that far away from Ascalon, you will find the Henchmen get higher in level, and you can recruit 5 of them if you wish to "solo". (You'll need to - your first encounter with a lvl 10 Hydra and his pals will be a rough one!)

You can save up your salvaged Materials and sell them in batches of 10 to NPC traders in Ascalon for pretty good prices, or make maybe even more selling Rare Materials to fellow-players. Interestingly, NPC Traders in Ascalon don't always sell or buy at the same prices - their prices rise and fall in response to supply and demand. (A very neat feature I wish Evergrind would adopt) So, you might try playing the market to make cash, buying cheap to sell high later on...

Basically, the game is more, better and bigger :)