PC Gaming News

Thread: We need a ...

DemiGod DC

We need a ...

Giant fortress like place , about 4 times the size of guild halls where palyers can go and just FFA Pvp all day long, no restrictions just massive chaos and PKing.

Would be nice to have someway to Duel and also much larger battles which would be more like a guild war, where u can actually fight the entire other guild or a guild and all thier friends. I wanna be able to siege someones town!

And a hugh PvE area where there are 50 people allowed to enter before it makes a second instance. It may even use the low texture maps if it isn't possible any other way.
    In this PvE area, offensive skills should work on other players.

Quote Originally Posted by DemiGod DC
    Giant fortress like place , about 4 times the size of guild halls where palyers can go and just FFA Pvp all day long, no restrictions just massive chaos and PKing.

Would be nice to have someway to Duel and also much larger battles which would be more like a guild war, where u can actually fight the entire other guild or a guild and all thier friends. I wanna be able to siege someones town!
    There are similar ideas suggested.
    http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=357094

I saw many posts about that kind of stuff. I think it is a feature desired by many.

ya before i bought this game i thought u could literally take over a guild hall at any time, like in a movie where their palace or whatever was destroyed lol. :lol:

*drools*

Ive actually suggested this type of thing before, in the Suggestions: June 2005 thread (obviously closed now in favor of a more current month).

it wud be a fresh new pvp style but too many ppl fighting wud take the fun out of it.
    I personally want a 6 way arena. Like the one in the tombs but doesn't require a priest to res party members
    Basically you don't get res'd every 2 mins. Either you win a fight or ur party dies and then ur party get res'd. An endless 6 way battle basically.

What if players leave? Have a system where players outside who "Enter Mission" can automatically replace leavers when the party is next resurrected or in the case were no player is available, replace with henchmen.

Oh btw, no death penalty and no faction or exp.