PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    71

    Sup Vigor and the rune trader.

    Looks like the Sup vigor is no longer sold at the merchant, so prices will climb back to the 100k mark ~

  2. #2
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    126

    Why are costly items always removed from the traders?

    This just shoots the prices right up instead of containing them. First it was shards and ecto, then black dye, and now sup vigor. Why is ANet doing this? Make the rich richer?

  3. #3
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    2,538
    Anet is not doing anything.

    There is no more black dye because the merchant is out of stock.
    And he is out of stock because the players have stopped selling him dye.


    The problem is that the merchant is rather stupid. Although he knows he could sell black dye pretty quickly for a nice profit, he doesn't raise his buying prices.

    So instead than using him, people start again to trade directly between players.

    It is the merchant fault, really. ;)

  4. #4
    GWOnline.Net Member trajiklord's Avatar
    Posts

    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity
    Anet is not doing anything.

    There is no more black dye because the merchant is out of stock.
    And he is out of stock because the players have stopped selling him dye.


    The problem is that the merchant is rather stupid. Although he knows he could sell black dye pretty quickly for a nice profit, he doesn't raise his buying prices.

    So instead than using him, people start again to trade directly between players.

    It is the merchant fault, really. ;)
    i suggest that ANET just have the merchant buy back at the fixed current percentage of the selling price...

    like if black dye is 10k, make it so he buys it back at 75% of it, like 7.5k.

    that way, maybe the economy will eventually stabilize.

  5. #5
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    2,538
    Quote Originally Posted by trajiklord
    i suggest that ANET just have the merchant buy back at the fixed current percentage of the selling price...

    like if black dye is 10k, make it so he buys it back at 75% of it, like 7.5k.

    that way, maybe the economy will eventually stabilize.
    In my humble opinion, the traders are pretty ****ep up at the moment and if it is not regulated soon, you will see prices skyrocket again...

  6. #6
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity
    In my humble opinion, the traders are pretty ****ep up at the moment and if it is not regulated soon, you will see prices skyrocket again...
    Agreed. I found a scroll of hero's insight tonight. The scroll trader offered me 10 gold for it...and was selling them for 3 PLAT!!! And last night the dye trader offered me 1 gold for a silver dye that he was selling for almost 1 plat. Either the traders are bugged or Anet's developers are totally insane.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity
    It is the merchant fault, really. ;)
    Yes, if you are greedy. Otherwise it's perfectly fine. :D

  8. #8
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    2,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingo Black
    Yes, if you are greedy. Otherwise it's perfectly fine. :D

    I think I am not particularly greedy but I am afraid that if people stop using the traders, you will see again the insane prices in the rune market. Like 30k for a sup mesmer rune, 100k for sup vigor, 50k for sup fire magic...

    And THAT is worrying me.

    It is not a matter of the gold I can make, but rather the goods I have access too.

  9. #9
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    bearsfwd's Avatar
    Server

    Kaineng
    Guild

    The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Posts

    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingo Black
    Yes, if you are greedy. Otherwise it's perfectly fine. :D
    I'm pretty sure the dye trader buying all dyes for 1g isn't fine :surprise: That needs fixed.

  10. #10
    Did someone say Silver Dye has gone up in price? How much is it selling for now?

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off