PC Gaming News

From pre to post searing "mission"...

Well I've finished the game (well the missions) for the first time some days ago and started a new character to discover other professions. So I've done the quests in pre searing up to level 8 and then proceded to Ascalon.
    During this first mission (from pre to post searing) you begin behind a door with 3 other people and you're branded as team 1 or 2. Then the doors open and we meet in a courtyard, each kill is counted and it stops after a while. It may be stupid but I got the feeling that people on the other side were... well humans and not just monster. Is this the case? If so what happens to the losing team?

(the first time I went through this I was so tensed on trying to understand what my german partners were saying that I didn't give that much attention to this part...)

Quote Originally Posted by Cérilia
    Well I've finished the game (well the missions) for the first time some days ago and started a new character to discover other professions. So I've done the quests in pre searing up to level 8 and then proceded to Ascalon.
    During this first mission (from pre to post searing) you begin behind a door with 3 other people and you're branded as team 1 or 2. Then the doors open and we meet in a courtyard, each kill is counted and it stops after a while. It may be stupid but I got the feeling that people on the other side were... well humans and not just monster. Is this the case? If so what happens to the losing team?

(the first time I went through this I was so tensed on trying to understand what my german partners were saying that I didn't give that much attention to this part...)
    Heh... yes. It's supposed to be your first encounter with PvP. :happy34:

And winning or losing doesn't make a difference.

Personally I've always won those things... might be luck.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentMoon
    Personally I've always won those things... might be luck.
    Well yesterday when I played it we won 10-0 or something like that... And the other time it was almost the same... So I didn't think those were human players...

To be really honnest it's only by re-reading FR excelent post that I understood:
    http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=356101
    :lol:

Anyway thanks ;)