PC Gaming News

Does absorption runes stack?

Hi!

I just want to know if warrior runes of absorption stack?

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by DDragos
    Hi!

I just want to know if warrior runes of absorption stack?

Thx
    The runes themselves do not stack, but they can be accompanied by armor that offers absorption.

Runes of the same type don't stack with themselves, even if one's a major and the other is a minor. You only use the most powerful bonus from any given "type" of rune (although all of the penalties stack). So you really should only have a single Absorption rune. The bonus from the Runes of Absorption stack with damage absorb from weapon/shield and with armor.
    Hahnsoo's Collectors Guide (ver 0.13) and Ranger Guide (ver 0.60), updated for Factions
    Old Guides (Prophecies only): Mesmer Guide, Skills Guide
    "Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." -G. K. Chesterton

I have a question, I'm not perfectly sure what "stacked" means, but I think it means like having two runes of the same thing on one piece of armor.

Anyways, does having Superior Absorbtion on, say, the Chest and Leggings of your armor have any effective difference in having it just on one piece. Also, does it being on your gloves have and difference as if it were on your chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Uber Mursaat
    Anyways, does having Superior Absorbtion on, say, the Chest and Leggings of your armor have any effective difference in having it just on one piece. Also, does it being on your gloves have and difference as if it were on your chest.
    You only need one Superior Absorption rune, which will give you a global -3 Damage reduction. Location does not matter, just like all runes.
    Hahnsoo's Collectors Guide (ver 0.13) and Ranger Guide (ver 0.60), updated for Factions
    Old Guides (Prophecies only): Mesmer Guide, Skills Guide
    "Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." -G. K. Chesterton