I have a quick question about collector armors.
Do all of them look the same or the look depends on who you got it from? Because I went back to Ascalon and saw two armors that I thought were collector armors and they looked totally different from each other.
Also other questions that I have been wondering about:
1. When you mix dyes, is putting silver to blue different from blue to silver?
If they are different, how do I know which dye is the dominant one (example, "more blue" or "more silver"?
2. Is putting blue dye on your armor first, then silver later, different than putting a mixed dye (the blue and silver already mixed).
3. How do I make a brown dye?
PC Gaming News
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Collector Armor
24-07-2005, 03:26 #1
24-07-2005, 04:10 #2
1. As far as I can tell, it doesnt matter in a 2 color mix.
2. If your armor is blue, and you put silver on it, it will be silver, overwriting the blue.
24-07-2005, 06:45 #3
Originally Posted by LiQuID StEeL
WHOA, I really didnt know that about #2. I didnt know it overwrites it. so i gotta mix it first.