PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is Why you should never join pugs [VIDEO]

Ok so today i was bored and sitting in tombs and some random guy sent me an invite so i accepeted and then later he tells me im a bad monk :(
    his fault for not asking what skills i was brining ;)

sorry for the bad quality , i was just fooling around with fraps as this is my first video :(

works better if u put it in "200%" view mode thing with windows media player

thx

anyways heres the link

http://www.heavenslegion.net/hate.wmv

note; watching this video is probably a waste of time and was done out of my bordem.

thanks
    Last edited by HeavensX; 24-07-2005 at 16:27.

What the hell?

Edited out of pure, unadulterated fear.

From what I saw in the video, you didn't help out your team at all. Spending too much time goofing off and dancing. Why did you only have 4 skills equipped in your toolbar? I would think that if you were going into the Tombs that you would at LEAST try to be a productive member of the team. I can't blame them for not rezzing you. I wouldn't have either.:surprise:

Are you the reason why I shouldn't join PUGs? :p .

That was really messed up. I'm sure the rest of your team probably decided to put you on the ignore list. Even though your "playstyle" during that mission was a little....unorthodox, you were right when you said they should have asked you what skills you were bringing. If they would have known that you only had 4 skills in your toolbar I am sure that they would have gotten themselves another monk to replace you.

man ur a *** hole
    no wonder they didnt res u.
    i certainly wouldnt.ur the type of ppl i hate who just run around doing nothing when the rest of ur team are dieng trying to help

Dot Dot Dot a sig cap, rez sig, unyielding aura, and vengeance? :eek:

W...T...F... :confused:

You scare me beyond reasonable doubt.
    Its not there fault for not asking you anything.
    When you join a group if your not a healing monk you let them know what you are. Its not the parties job to babysit you midgame because you failed to tell them your bringing 3 crappy rezs and a capture signet.

Sense everything else i have to say would bann me from thie forum forever i leave with this.

Well anyone who calls you a crappy monk is being nice...your by far the worst ive ever seen. WITH THAT alesia or Mhenlo are my new best friends

Quote Originally Posted by KhaoticOne
    Dot Dot Dot a sig cap, rez sig, unyielding aura, and vengeance? :eek:

W...T...F... :confused:

You scare me beyond reasonable doubt.
    Its not there fault for not asking you anything.
    When you join a group if your not a healing monk you let them know what you are. Its not the parties job to babysit you midgame because you failed to tell them your bringing 3 crappy rezs and a capture signet.

Sense everything else i have to say would bann me from thie forum forever i leave with this.

Well anyone who calls you a crappy monk is being nice...your by far the worst ive ever seen. WITH THAT alesia or Mhenlo are my new best friends
    whats with the hate :(

i brought cap sig to cap claim resource. =(
    Last edited by HeavensX; 24-07-2005 at 17:33.

GWOnline.Net Member
    If I said the things I'd like to say to you it would only get me in trouble here.

Needless to say, welcome to my OWN ignore list.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordakai Slivermoon
    That was really messed up. I'm sure the rest of your team probably decided to put you on the ignore list. Even though your "playstyle" during that mission was a little....unorthodox, you were right when you said they should have asked you what skills you were bringing. If they would have known that you only had 4 skills in your toolbar I am sure that they would have gotten themselves another monk to replace you.
    He really had only 3. Bringing the capture signet into PvP??