PC Gaming News

Post Several Guild members/officers looking for a better Guild

Are you a member of a highly-active well-ranked European Guild that wants more good players? Then read on...

A few months ago, several members of 'Knights of the Raging Phoenix (KRP)' broke off to form another guild. KRP were doing well (Ranked 73rd) but the leader virtually gave up GW and the guild became somewhat disorganised. The Guild we formed, 'Archaic Malice' (AM)' began well with about twenty players and solid HoH and GvG teams, but some of the newer non-original members began coming online less and less, to the point where we now only have six or seven players regularly online. Recruiting good new players is difficult, and results in about one in ten people who are good/mature enough to stay.

When we get going, we can be a great team, Our GvG wins/losses ratio is 6:1 and we consistently reach the high levels of HoH. What we really need is a good leader though; someone to give us more focus and direction.

So here's the score, if you want some more (~7) great players like this:

-Excellent and mature players from accross Europe,
    -Each with 2-4 L20 PvE characters with full skill sets from multiple professions
    -All professions covered multiple times
    -Playing times ranging from 300-700 hours
    -All have detailed knowledge of PvE (UW, FoW & missions), XP ranging from 0.5-1.8 million
    -Full AP (you may laugh, but many players miss the AP quests)
    -Top equipment and all necessary runes
    -2+ rank and fame (yeah it's not that high, but grouping with randoms doesn't get us far)
    -Strong grasp of game tactics
    -The ability to listen, learn and follow instructions

...message one of us and we can make some arrangements to abandon our dying guild and join you. Idealy, we'd like a top 200 guild (or thereabouts) with lots of dedicated and ACTIVE players, a TS server (though we can provide one) and a good command structure.

IGN: Edwinna Elbert / Katachai the Wise
    IGN: Tartan Spartan / Mighty Ming
    IGN: Nickel Healer / Nickel Sentinel

-Ed

Ulgg

Hello...

You may want to head over to www.ulggofgw.com. It's a legit mature gaming guild that's been around since D1. We're heavily into PvP and PvE, and have alliances with other guilds as well. We have just started doing GvG with a full 8 recently and are looking for people that are interested in PvP / GvG (not limited to it of course). I rejoined the guild because I liked the people and the daily communication from the guild leader (e-mails). I was on a top 40 guild team, but it didn't have the friendliness and communication that ULGG had. Really keep that in mind when looking for a guild or you'll be guild hopping forever. Most of the top guilds have problems and turmoil with in them. ULGG is about 400 in guild rank, but that will change since my return and that of some new pvp members will aid in boosting our rank. So stop on by the website and post if you have any questions. The guild leader is named Lady Kingel on their.
    See you in GW
    PvP char = Thee Madman
    PvE = Death Tank

I'll message one of you guys in game. But for now, please refer to this thread: http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=359540

See what you guys think... I'll try to message you in game sometime today. My IGN is Hung Foo.

look no further...

Or Die Trying [ODT]

www.ordietrying.net - rank 170ish at the moment...we've been as high as the 120's (we went up against war machine, obsidian kingz, and positive zero - so we took a bit of a hit...lol - great close matches i do say...).

research us a bit, and see if we're right for you.

we hoh and gvg often every day; if there isn't enough members for gvg, we head straight to tombs...lol. we mainly use TS, but we also use Vent as backup.

we welcome great players who aspire to become better and who are also mature team players. we are not looking for rank whores nor faction whores. many of our members are rank +3, but i myself am just rank 1, since i GvG more often. I come in as a pinch-hitter for many of my guildmates' hoh groups.

We acknowledge and appreciate skill; rank means nothing but a number to us. We know a valued ally when we see them in action! :happy34:
    All classes are welcomed in our guild, since we know what each class is fully capable of. :winking47

We're looking for mature members who are loyal to the guild; we don't want quick-i need my free fame and factionz-then quit-type players. Loyalty is very important in our guild.

The age range in our guild is as young as 15, going up to 35. I myself am 26.

we are mainly a US-based guild almost 50-strong (many reside on the West Coast and Central timezones), but we have guildmates from england, australia, and now a korean guildmate (recruited just today in hoh!). Our ally guild mainly resides in Sweden. Europe and Korea are our allies! :happy14:

we help guildmates out on missions and quests, as well as any other needs that may arise, such as buying droks' armor for pvp.

Look me up in-game on my pve character:

Miriam Delirium - me/xx

I go by "CREST" as my nickname. I'm ALSO an ODT officer. :winking47

If you can't, then please contact:

Grace Hart - guild leader
    Pixie Princess - 2nd in command

Let's talk. We would love to have you.
    Last edited by trajiklord; 26-07-2005 at 14:14.

Quote Originally Posted by trajiklord
    Or Die Trying [ODT]

www.ordietrying.net - rank 170ish at the moment...we've been as high as the 120's (we went up against war machine, obsidian kingz, and positive zero - so we took a bit of a hit...lol - great close matches i do say...).

research us a bit, and see if we're right for you.

we hoh and gvg often every day; if there isn't enough members for gvg, we head straight to tombs...lol. we mainly use TS, but we also use Vent as backup.

we welcome great players who aspire to become better and who are also mature team players. we are not looking for rank whores nor faction whores. many of our members are rank +3, but i myself am just rank 1, since i GvG more often. I come in as a pinch-hitter for many of my guildmates' hoh groups.

We acknowledge and appreciate skill; rank means nothing but a number to us. We know a valued ally when we see them in action! :happy34:
    All classes are welcomed in our guild, since we know what each class is fully capable of. :winking47

We're looking for mature members who are loyal to the guild; we don't want quick-i need my free fame and factionz-then quit-type players. Loyalty is very important in our guild.

The age range in our guild is as young as 15, going up to 35. I myself am 26.

we are mainly a US-based guild almost 50-strong (many reside on the West Coast and Central timezones), but we have guildmates from england, australia, and now a korean guildmate (recruited just today in hoh!). Our ally guild mainly resides in Sweden. Europe and Korea are our allies! :happy14:

we help guildmates out on missions and quests, as well as any other needs that may arise, such as buying droks' armor for pvp.

Look me up in-game on my pve character:

Miriam Delirium - me/xx

I go by "CREST" as my nickname. I'm ALSO an ODT officer. :winking47

If you can't, then please contact:

Grace Hart - guild leader
    Pixie Princess - 2nd in command

Let's talk. We would love to have you.
    Hi! i remember you guys.
    we beat you in GvG and you guys were talking smack, making fun of our build claiming how your build "owned" ours, how you guys "owned us at the first battle @ flag stand", Spamming my PM with "NOOB" , calling us names in all chat and just downright abusing us.
    i recomend noone join this guild unless you'd like to be part of a guild of downright rude and disrespectable players.

gg Heavens Legion [HOLY]

Thanks for everyone's interest, but after discussing things in the guild more, we decided that moving to the American servers would not be a good move. It seems very popular for people from Europe to move there for the favour etc. but we feel that this lessend competition and weakens Europe further unnecessarily.

Many people will also notice different attitudes in general between European and American players, and we all fear change.

But most importantly, the time zone differences will be between five and ten hours, meaning that coordinating guild activities would be impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwinna Elbert
    Thanks for everyone's interest, but after discussing things in the guild more, we decided that moving to the American servers would not be a good move. It seems very popular for people from Europe to move there for the favour etc. but we feel that this lessend competition and weakens Europe further unnecessarily.

Many people will also notice different attitudes in general between European and American players, and we all fear change.

But most importantly, the time zone differences will be between five and ten hours, meaning that coordinating guild activities would be impossible.
    i respect your decision. it's tough to stay loyal to Europe, but it's very understandable.

we would've loved you have you.

we're up to 160-ish now. :winking47

we just recruited someone from japan!