PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks for the infos, hahnsoo. Its awesome.. :happy34:

I always thought there was a +15 energy/-1 regen wand collector... Where is he?

Quote Originally Posted by DIEnamic
    I always thought there was a +15 energy/-1 regen wand collector... Where is he?
    There are no max damage versions of this item. However, there are several non-Max Damage versions of this for mesmers all over the Maguuma Jungle.
    Hahnsoo's Collectors Guide (ver 0.13) and Ranger Guide (ver 0.60), updated for Factions
    Old Guides (Prophecies only): Mesmer Guide, Skills Guide
    "Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." -G. K. Chesterton

is there a +27 chalice (or something) anywhere with a domination req?

Quote Originally Posted by vaseline
    is there a +27 chalice (or something) anywhere with a domination req?
    No. This is the closest you're going to get:
    Wintun the Black
    ----------------
    Location: South of Ascalon Settlement, at a farmhouse near Tengu groups
    Collects: 4 Feathered Caromi Scalps
    * Inscribed Chakram, Energy +8 (req. 6 Domination Magic)
    Energy +15, Energy regeneration -1
    Health +30
    Hahnsoo's Collectors Guide (ver 0.13) and Ranger Guide (ver 0.60), updated for Factions
    "Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." -G. K. Chesterton

Having a collectors list is great but I'm having trouble because I know where the collectors are. Yet I don't know which creature drops the items I need to give to the collectors in the first place. Or even where the creatures are.

As an example I'm looking for 5 Spiny Seeds to give to a collect for a Inscribed chakram. Where would I find such Seeds?

Is there some sort of list for this, as in A list for which creatures drops what and were they are located?

If no such list exists, does anyone know where and what creature does drop Spiny Seeds?

Spiny Seeds are dropped by Salving Cactuses (Cacti?) in the Crystal Desert. In general, items that are collected are in the same area as the collector.

MZA
    Hi, Sorry if i post this in the wrong thread, Well its becuz i'm new here. :D

Well i was wondering if somebody coud post the Armor list of Droknar's Forge(Mesmer), I wanna know What you need & what kinda Armor you got there.

Well can somebody please tell me if its in the right or wrong thread, And can somebody please answer my qeustion. Thanks alot already.

Quote Originally Posted by MZA
    Hi, Sorry if i post this in the wrong thread, Well its becuz i'm new here. :D

Well i was wondering if somebody coud post the Armor list of Droknar's Forge(Mesmer), I wanna know What you need & what kinda Armor you got there.

Well can somebody please tell me if its in the right or wrong thread, And can somebody please answer my qeustion. Thanks alot already.
    In the pull-down menu at the top left, select the armor crafting index. Drok armor is near the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by MZA
    Not quite the right thread, but here are my notes for this:
    Droknar's Forge
    ================
    Seifred/Mogren (Base AL 60) Each piece costs 1,500 gold
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Animal Mask 25 Bolts of Cloth, 4 Tanned Hide Squares
    Costume Mask 25 Bolts of Cloth, 4 Feathers
    Discreet Mask 11 Piles of Glittering Dust
    Imposing Mask 25 Bolts of Cloth, 4 Steel Ingots
    Sleek Mask 25 Bolts of Cloth, 4 Bolts of Linen
    Courtly Gloves 25 Bolts of Cloth, 4 Bolts of Linen
    Courtly Attire 75 Bolts of Cloth, 12 Bolts of Linen
    Courtly Hose 50 Bolts of Cloth, 8 Bolts of Linen
    Courtly Footwear 25 Bolts of Cloth, 4 Bolts of Linen
    Enchanter's Gloves 25 Bolts of Cloth, 4 Piles of Glittering Dust
    Enchanter's Attire 75 Bolts of Cloth, 12 Piles of Glittering Dust
    Enchanter's Hose 50 Bolts of Cloth, 8 Piles of Glittering Dust
    Enchanter's Footwear 25 Bolts of Cloth, 4 Piles of Glittering Dust
    Performer's Gloves 25 Bolts of Cloth, 4 Bolts of Silk
    Performer's Attire 75 Bolts of Cloth, 12 Bolts of Silk
    Performer's Hose 50 Bolts of Cloth, 8 Bolts of Silk
    Performer's Footwear 25 Bolts of Cloth, 4 Bolts of Silk
    Rogue's Gloves 25 Bolts of Cloth, 4 Leather Squares
    Rogue's Attire 75 Bolts of Cloth, 12 Leather Squares
    Rogue's Hose 50 Bolts of Cloth, 8 Leather Squares
    Rogue's Footwear 25 Bolts of Cloth, 4 Leather Squares
    Stylish Gloves 11 Bolts of Cloth
    Stylish Attire 33 Bolts of Cloth
    Stylish Hose 22 Bolts of Cloth
    Stylish Footwear 11 Bolts of Cloth

Also, check out my work-in-progress Mesmer Guide in my sig.