PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MZA
    Quote Originally Posted by hahnsoo
    Check out my work-in-progress Mesmer Guide in my sig.
    ^^Thank you very much for the list. And that Mesmer Guide is really good! Took me a long time to read it.:p

Quote Originally Posted by JSSheridan
    In the pull-down menu at the top left, select the armor crafting index. Drok armor is near the bottom.
    ^^Thanks for the tip man! I never noticed it before. And i already got my eyes on the Courtly Armor that armor rocks!:D

what drops topaz crests?

Quote Originally Posted by Left Shoe
    what drops topaz crests?
    Sand drakes, just outside Elona.

you know something that drops them more frequently? ive been farming sand drakes for like half an hour and i have.....one

Quote Originally Posted by Left Shoe
    you know something that drops them more frequently? ive been farming sand drakes for like half an hour and i have.....one
    Sand Drakes are the only things that drop Topaz Crests. If you've been farming in the same area for a long time, the drop rate dramatically decreases. Also, be sure to take the Drakes on with a minimum amount of NPCs. As a Ranger, I can solo them quite easily in pairs. Smiters probably have it the easiest, but all the classes can kill pairs of Sand Drakes with only 1 NPC helper.
    Hahnsoo's Collectors Guide (ver 0.13) and Ranger Guide (ver 0.60), updated for Factions
    Old Guides (Prophecies only): Mesmer Guide, Skills Guide
    "Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." -G. K. Chesterton

that mightve been my problem , i did the same area over and over again with a full number of npcs when i coudlve easily soloed 2 or 3 at a time haha

(John Verado)
    5 topaz crests
    Inscribed staff (req. 9 domination magic)
    Chaos Dmg 11-22
    Energy+10
    Improves casting speed for Domination skills 20% chance
    Improves recharge for Domination skills 20% chance

I got this, it took a while for my warrior ranger to do it, so i admit (ashamedly) that i switched to W/Mo and soled it in about 20 mins for 5.

Glint

Thought I'd mention that Glint offers one up too and that takes about an hour to finish too, lol

Quote Originally Posted by SirSyrath
    With a 20 % wand and a 20/20 focus item you can effectively increase the chance to 36%.

Sir Syrath
    You mean this would be awesome: Vokur's Cane 20/20 with a collector item 20/20 iluusion.. 40 skill recharge and 40 fast casting :P:P

Does a collector's imposing mask have the same stats as one from droks?