PC Gaming News

underworld entrace

hi, now that i finished all missions, and the 2 attribute quests, i like to know how i get to the underworld?

do i have to be in a guild?

and im planning to create a new character. warrior/monk using healing prayers axe and str. i want him to be able to solo farm the lvl 20 minotaurs and other mobs around the amnoon oasis. i thought on using bonettis and galdiators defense, that axe whirlskill and that healthregen spell.

could that char do this, or even tougher enemies. could someone do some suggestions please? ^^

thx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Throgar
    hi, now that i finished all missions, and the 2 attribute quests, i like to know how i get to the underworld?

do i have to be in a guild?

and im planning to create a new character. warrior/monk using healing prayers axe and str. i want him to be able to solo farm the lvl 20 minotaurs and other mobs around the amnoon oasis. i thought on using bonettis and galdiators defense, that axe whirlskill and that healthregen spell.

could that char do this, or even tougher enemies. could someone do some suggestions please? ^^

thx in advance
    As far as the Underworld goes, no you dont need to be in a guild. To enter the underworld, you need to go To the Temple Of Ages when your server has favor(Korea,America,Europe.. whichever oneyou play on)

You then go to the statue of Grenth and talk to the spirit to pay 1 platinum piece to gain access. Its very tough down there so make sure you get into a group to go down as henchies cannot enter

Just an added note, if the ghost is not by the statues to the area you want to enter all you need to do is /kneel and the ghost will pop out and you speak with him. Also you do need to be ascended, which I am sure you are seeing you finihed all of the quests.

You might want to experience underworld to get an idea of the creatures you are fighting. Then you can base a solo character off of that.

Stygian Doll
    Ok so please correct me if i'm wrong. U have to complete each and every quest/mission there is before u can go into underworld ?? And if so, will you be able to see ToA on your map or how does it work ?? Because i've done pretty much everything '' quests/missions '' unless there is something i've missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian Doll
    Ok so please correct me if i'm wrong. U have to complete each and every quest/mission there is before u can go into underworld ?? And if so, will you be able to see ToA on your map or how does it work ?? Because i've done pretty much everything '' quests/missions '' unless there is something i've missed.

Nope you don't have to complete every missions and quest. You just need to do every Desert missions and then Ascend. In order to get to ToA you need to walk there from a close by town, some get ran. Easiest way to get there is from Bergen Hot Springs. Check out the map section. You'll be able to find it!

Stygian Doll
    Sweet!! Thx alot :p