PC Gaming News

Necros at their best? (How did he do that)

Ok, yea heres my team fighting to get into the Hall. However, the team that stands right there just frightened us half to death. Somehow miraculously, there were over 25 bone fiends (Im starting to reconsider it at about 35). Not to mention the fact that they never left their base.
    The only way i could think of to do that is to have a player suicide with sacrifices and then pillage his body with bone fiends. Either way, if you could think of another way they did this be sure to post it.
    Keep in mind however, there were more, but i didn't move close enough to get them all on the screenie. Also, we were able to destroy
    most of their bone fiends, but taking 10-20 dmg from each of those + frozen soil was just too much .
    For Insane Bone Fiends : Click Here

P.S: Just a question: The server i have it posted on sux...is there a faq somewhere (im new) that i can read to learn how to post screenies?
    Last edited by Harshateja; 10-08-2005 at 05:37.

Undead Army

Here's a few Pics of my lvl 13 taking a walk from Lions arch. If you have a monk that uses unyeilding or Vengance 30+ is easy. I had 20ish just walking around whacking Bogs and Gargs

Now keeping them alive is work but with Heal area, Vert's Sacri or Blood of the master is pretty easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Harshateja
    P.S: Just a question: The server i have it posted on sux...is there a faq somewhere (im new) that i can read to learn how to post screenies?

Have you sent/uploaded your picture to your webspace?

if so when you add the image URL (click yellow box above posting) it should look like this after ok.
    [.IMG]http://www.geocities.com/kgummadi2002/picture01.jpg[/IMG]

(I added a . to the first IMG so you can see what it looks like)

GWOnline.Net Member

Haha

Take Verata's Aura with you.

Should be funny watching to opposing Necros spamming Verata's aura at a minion army.
    Sure would make the minions dance!

:happy14:

To find out how they did it, search these forums for posts about Lulu The Monk. I don't know if she came up with the strategy, but she definitely helped to popularize it. The thing about minion teams like that is they have a couple of glaring weaknesses if you can figure out how to take advantage of them. Basically, once the minions are handled, the actual players don't stand a chance. There are also a couple of key roles in this build, such that when those characters are dead, the team falls flat on their butts.

EDIT: Check out this forum topic. Lots to read, but some very good info on the minion strategy in there.
    Last edited by Railen Shatterskull; 10-08-2005 at 20:25.

Q u a n t u m
    ha, i was going to post that ss i took, i was in ur group, Protector of sion = me. i wanna know all the skills for that build. it looks fun. anyone who can give a link to past explanations of this or talk about the implementation = cool

Quote Originally Posted by Q u a n t u m
    ha, i was going to post that ss i took, i was in ur group, Protector of sion = me. i wanna know all the skills for that build. it looks fun. anyone who can give a link to past explanations of this or talk about the implementation = cool
    Heh cool. Oh and thx for the posts. For others who want to see a better pic, heres a pic directly from a WAY better host (imageshack).

I'd just love to see a pve team take that to some place and just see how many of these things you could pump out. I mean, you only really need one person suciding and can put the rest on support of keeping the massive army alive. I would very well love to see an army of well over a hundred fiends, minions, and the like just march all over the underworld.

I can do that really good in PVE. With Glyph of Lesser Energy. Constant energy when up against big mobs. The problem is getting the 1st kill.