PC Gaming News
    mebruler

My Gryphon Run under 4 mins!

just started will watch in 10 sec's ( 50mbit 4 president ) but I hope it isn't a '' normall '' w/mo griffon run

* edit *

You should so some research, there are now over 4 Griffon Run movies here with EXACTLY the same skill line up and the SAME way of skill using.
    Still nicely done. ( quality sucked big time here, any1 else had that problem? lagging and I first thought his med bar was 330 )
    Last edited by WRAAAARGHH; 13-08-2005 at 11:30.

mebruler
    Welp, my first movie, just made it of gryph run to show guild mates, It was recorded with Fraps, and I edited with windows movie maker, to make it 16MB, so its fairly fast dowload, no music in background either...

Titan Templar

Thumbs up Phew

Hey,

first vids I'm watching here and I must say :happy65:

I'm a lvl20 N/Me, but it looks like I have a lot more to learn about this game. Any idea if this kind of thing would be possible with a N/Me and which skills are good for such a run.

Once again, pretty awesome stuff

What skills are in slots 4 and 7?

mebruler
    Quote Originally Posted by Scibrmonky
    What skills are in slots 4 and 7?
    Healing hands, and Live Vigorously (its been a while though I might be wrong, havent ran gryphs for a while

Try using gladiator armor, ascalon helm and balthazar's aura instead of symbol of rath, they die faster. :)

Oh another thing that helps is the collectors shield, 12 armor, +45 health and -2 dmg while enchanted.

Symbol of rath has a 30 sec cooldown while aura of balthazar has 15.

(Note: I take on the same amount of guys)

Hope that helps.