PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Omg Please Dont Say Im Stuck In Europe!

I changed my account to europe and back to america and i didnt see the 5 times thing! PLEASE HOW CAN I GET MY ACCOUNT BACK TO AMERICA I NEED TO SWITCH ONE LAST TIME!!!

If you used it all, that's it.

Though I hear that sometimes the changes get reset with patches... maybe the introduction of Sorrow and Furnace will help you out... no guarantee.

Odds are, if you've hit your 5 switches, you're stuck in europe and will never again see the fissure or underworld.

There is no trick, no amount of grinding, or anything like that that you can do to get back to the american servers now. Your only chance is to write to ANet, ask them for a favor, and possibly even offer to pay them for the right to switch back. That, or, maybe wait for the expansion.

Sorry for the grim forecast, but i hope this info helps.

Best of luck.

BZ.

You can't, unless there is a way to restart your account (loose all characters etc.). Since I don't know a way to do that: welcome in europe.

they should make it reset every month or so... that really sucks, ur stuck there.. why put that damn option there anyways....

Quote Originally Posted by Yaz
    they should make it reset every month or so... that really sucks, ur stuck there.. why put that damn option there anyways....
    Option is there if you for example lived in US and then moved to Europe. Its meant for people to switch to local servers in that case only.

It's very well explained when you switch and you clearly see how many times you can. Poor excuses in this thread ... It's documented in manual, in FAQ, ...

how can you miss such BIG words in the warning so many times.... :confused:

Europe hasn't been doing too bad on favor this week, so it's not neccesarily true he'll never see the fissure of underworld, but ultimately,it's your fault mate and there's owt we can do about it. Welcome to Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Yaz
    The option was there so people who formed a guild during the beta's could all go to the same server. Now there is no need for it anymore, unless for people moving to another country.

:D *grinning at Smooth* :D

[edit] btw. welcome :D