PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pics from Huggles give away

Post 'em if you got em

I forgot to use ctrl + shift +print screen, so all my pics are too full of junk to use....but it would be nice if others had some pics ( especially of the monk dancers).

Eh I took 1 screenie...But I didn't use cntrl+shift... o well

(I'm the male ele with my hands in the air :D )

hahah thats so cool, you can see me in there! (red hair, lower right of image poster, dragon cape)

Heres the mesmer line, im the one in brown

dancing the night away

we are strong

Praying to The Frog (also known as the mesmer god, it is lyssa in another form :surprise: )

How do you get your pictures onto the site? i can only do photo bucket, and its annoying. Ive got cenima quality picks to put on here.

Sweet, I'm one of those prancing monk Ladies on the first picture.. :happy65:

I'll try to post some of my own screenshots too

Quote Originally Posted by AlsPals
    How do you get your pictures onto the site? i can only do photo bucket, and its annoying. Ive got cenima quality picks to put on here.
    Use a free image hosting website like http://www.imageshack.us/ to upload your pictures and link them here.

Quote Originally Posted by AlsPals
    there is a yellow button above where you typ in your reply looks like mountains and a sun.

Wave over shows insert pic, click that nad enter url

www.cupload.com is a great free pic upload site.