PC Gaming News

Thread: Scroll! help..

Scroll! help..

Hey..!

i have been looking for a scroll with +12 energy and some energy bonus.. i havent had any luck finding one.. :(

Is is possible to find a scroll with more then +12 energy??

If so where can i get it?

The only scroll providing more than +12 energy will also provide an energy degeneration of -1. Since we elementalists need a lot of energy you might consider some weapons switch tactics: put the +12 +x -1 scroll and the weapon of your choice (i have a golden stick with additional 5 energy *g*) into slot 1 and another scroll without that energy degen (and the weapon) into slot 2. This gives you the opportunity to start a massive attack until you run nearly out of energy and then switch back to better energy recharge.

In my oppinion recharge is slightly more important than energy maximum (only a few times I needed more than my usual 85 points).

I am for the moment using a max dmg earth wand that gives me +12 energy and -1 energy regain.. and with a "normal" scroll with + 12 energy..
    So when i have 14 attributes in energy storage (normally i do have 14)
    which gives me totally 96 energy.. ;)
    And my goal is to get 100 or more energy.! :happy14:

so a kinda need a scroll that have +12 energy and for instans a bonus that gives me + energy when i am anchanted and/or have over 50% healt..

so where can i fint a scroll like that??

Quote Originally Posted by Oddi
    I am for the moment using a max dmg earth wand that gives me +12 energy and -1 energy regain.. and with a "normal" scroll with + 12 energy..
    So when i have 14 attributes in energy storage (normally i do have 14)
    which gives me totally 96 energy.. ;)
    And my goal is to get 100 or more energy.! :happy14:

so a kinda need a scroll that have +12 energy and for instans a bonus that gives me + energy when i am anchanted and/or have over 50% healt..

so where can i fint a scroll like that??
    I assume this earth wand with +12 energy and -1 energy regen is some purple or gold item that was dropped?

There are scrolls in the desert that require a 9 in energy storage with (Like Liessa said) energy +12, energy +15 and energy regen -1, but if your wand already has -1 that may not be the best idea.

You could do the flip flop back and forth thing like Liessa suggested but that's going to really put a damper on wearing more than two full time enchantmentsat a time. If you did go this route, and you did want to wear two enchantments, then when you had this wand and scroll equiped, you would have absolutely no energy regeneration.

96 energy is way more than you need in a pool. The keys are regeneration and bonus energy given through proper use of skills, not having all you can get from the get-go then not having the power to regenerate more. I think in the more energy intensive portions of the game, it's possible you may be sorry.

Now, of course that's just my opinion. You go the way you feel you need to.

my energy regain isent really a big problem when i use ether renewal with 3-4 enchantments.. i only need to spam som daggers and my energy jumps right ut again..
    so im trying to get really much energy so i can cast as many skill possible befor i use ether renewal for regain..
    but i cannt get -1 more energy regain.. 3 energy regain can i cope with but not 2..
    and try to flip flop to weapon sets arent gonna go really well i think..

is it possible to find a scroll with max energy and with energy bonus like + energy when enchanted and/or when healt is more then 50% ??