PC Gaming News

Question Game Client & Multiple Accounts

Can someone please explain what the game client on Guildwars website is for. Also can you make as many accounts as you want like Diablo was?

You can install the software either by downloading it from GW web site or via the CD. You can have only 1 account per key. The key is obtained by buying the software (or buying the key only from some online retailers). Each account could have 4 characters. Hope this answers your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortshd
    You can install the software either by downloading it from GW web site or via the CD. You can have only 1 account per key. The key is obtained by buying the software (or buying the key only from some online retailers). Each account could have 4 characters. Hope this answers your questions.

Sure did, thanks! One more though do they have a problem if I install on multiple computers, ie: at home and at work?

they shouldnt i installed GW on quite a few computers so I could always play and the site to buy only the cd key is www.plaync.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sclopper
    they shouldnt i installed GW on quite a few computers so I could always play and the site to buy only the cd key is www.plaync.com
    Thanks, I alreadyt have the game I just wanted to make sure they dont mind it being on multiple computers. Now I have it on my laptop so I can play it everywhere heh.