PC Gaming News

Poll: Most Effective (or useful) Ranger Elite

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arrow Most Effective Ranger Elite

Please Vote

I voted Melandru's Resilience ... extremely counter-effective skill

Practice Stance for the choking gas combo.

Crippling Shot would be a close second for me because of its cost/recharge and it always hits and you dont need points in its attribute for it.

I voted Poison Arrow. 8 DPS for for 2-3 energy that can be maintained on up to 8 people at the same time is so great. Its my #1 elite for a damage dealing ranger.

oath shot

its all about the spirit spams in pvp!

I voted other because there is no "best". It all depends on what you're hunting (PvE) or what team you're in (PvP).

Poison Arrow is amongst my favorites. It's great in combination with bleed, pindown and epidemic. But elites like barrage, quickshot, oat shot, practice stance and resilience have great uses too. ^_^

tie for me
    oath shot-works for all skills from all classes so u can stack on signets use them once,oath shot and use them again(add qz to that and its incredible,altho easy to counter with primal echos)
    incendiary arrows-interupts all-best interupting skill in the game IMO(altho counterable by aegis quardian shout or stance

I would say Melandru's Arrows cuz its like a prep and a bow attack in one. But maybe the most useful to a ranger might be Oath Shot and keep those dodges running!

GWOnline.Net Member
    How come Ferocious Strike is not here?? lol

For Beast Masters, that's pretty useful. :D

Personnally, I like melandru's resiliance,against most teams it makes you very hard to take down.