PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Markis not home?

So I get to the end of Moladune and Markis isn't there. I set off the two Jade Armors on the left and kill them. Still nothing. The two jade armor lookin' things on the right don't react at all. I scan all over the place holding down ctrl AND alt, and there's no sign of him. Eventually I wander over to the other nearby fort which is choc full of mursatt. Still no sign of him. The mursaat wound up killing my henchies (they don't get infused? wtf?) and I had to restart the mission.

Anyone know what the heck is up with this before I waste another hour slogging up the mountain?

I've had that happen to me on two separate occasions also, where Markis isn't there. One time was on a regular mission run, the other was a skill capping venture where our party took the bridge across from the start (as opposed from running down on the river bed). I am unsure on what the variable is that sparks his disappearance?

Just thought I'd mentioned that it happened to me multiple times also, so you aren't alone.

Had that problem too

when i did this with my necro i had to go all the way into the middle of nowhere to find him.

good news is i managed to beat the mission and do bonus all with henchies. minions rock.

that nerd kid
    yeah that happened to me too!

Dunno if this helps but Markis doesn't start off at the final location. I believe he starts near the first group of Mursaat you meet and crosses a bridge to get to his place. I'm not sure if it's possible to aggro him there but I don't really see why not. After all, since you have to walk under the bridge (on the ice) it could be that he just got stuck there.

etopia
    Several times I have searched the whole area.... and NO Markis at all. Nowhere. Had to start all over. That was fun. :confused:

Quote Originally Posted by reciprocal
    Dunno if this helps but Markis doesn't start off at the final location. I believe he starts near the first group of Mursaat you meet and crosses a bridge to get to his place. I'm not sure if it's possible to aggro him there but I don't really see why not. After all, since you have to walk under the bridge (on the ice) it could be that he just got stuck there.
    /Ding ding ding

We have a winner!

Happened to me too. Went to get my new armour infused then decided what the heck might as well finish the mission for the fun of it. Unfortuantely Markis wasn't there to entertain me.

happened to me before too. when you are doing infusion run and you come to the bridge that goes straight or left. to do infusion you left, but if you go straight you will find markis. i think that when you go left for infusion it triggers markis to go where he is supposed to go. but sometimes he doesn't.