PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

May I present to you, the entrance to Grenth's Footprint

i mean really, what is that gate shaped like? :happy14:

I doubt it, since that area is up in lornars not snake dance, but its possible. I have seen a rather interesting etrance place in mineral springs that looks like the etrance to a mine shaft with fire below.......that could be a possible one as well, I think they said maybe more than 1 way in anyways.

a 3 toed dragon claw (you can see the two toes on the out side and the ceter toe is represented by a pinicle (for some reason with teeth)

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ra
    I doubt it, since that area is up in lornars not snake dance, but its possible. I have seen a rather interesting etrance place in mineral springs that looks like the etrance to a mine shaft with fire below.......that could be a possible one as well, I think they said maybe more than 1 way in anyways.
    Ummm Grenth's Footprint will be off of Lornar's...

Here is a quote directly from guildwars.com
    On the eastern slopes of Lornar's Pass, north of Camp Rankor rests the deep, slag-strewn expanse of Grenth's Footprint.

To those of you that don't run lornar's on a regular basis there is an alternate way east of the main path at some point.That path is filled with dwarves..I wonder if The entrance will be over ther..in anyways, I hope the y add an outpost..I will make loads of cash running people to sorrow's furnace..yummy :happy34:

Quote Originally Posted by bearsfwd

Ah, thought they said snake dance, well my bad. Guess the temple would work then. :D

dont forgot about what cynn said in the new lore thing, about the entrance from tascas and down into grenths from there. and in the movie where it showed the jungle cave thing. so there are 3 possible entrances that the GW website tells us and then a couple others from some speculating

1. Lornars- grenth statue
    2. Dreadnaughts Drift
    3. This new picture here in Snakes Dance
    4. Lyssa's cave, mineral springs
    5. somewhere in Tascas Demise
    6. that rock wall that looks like it could be destroyed and an entrance to a mine( dont remember the region)
    7. somewhere in the wilds

heres a link to a thread about this topic
    IGN: Aria Darkstorm
    username on other sites: Natirasha
    my own forums...or, if that's not your cup of tea, why don't you vote in my awards show?

i found a similar palace/gate exploring somewhere deep in jungle, there's nothing but Balthazar's Statue inside (not Grenth's, so it may be something completely different)

I havent yet been in the Lornars Pass one, so i ask whats inside, whats behind that gate now ?
    Similar structure exists also in the Underworld, known there as the palace of the ice king or sth like this.

That picture is very similar to the first one, and also to the temple behind the smites in UW, same structure type and the UW one holds even more question as to what it holds, because there is a closed door inside.

Quote Originally Posted by bearsfwd

On the eastern slopes of Lornar's Pass, north of Camp Rankor rests the deep, slag-strewn expanse of Grenth's Footprint.
    Hm, not proof to me that the ENTRANCE is at Lornars..if you look at the map and check the area east of Lornars, it could also have borders with Dreadnoughts, Snake, and perhaps Tasca's and/or Mineral depending on how far south it goes.

I always had and still keeping my money on Tasca's