PC Gaming News
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    I've seen some people claim that they read that in order to access them you'd need to have a character on your account that has completed 100% of the missions/bonuses. I haven't seen that posted anywhere myself, and it doesn't make sense to me (especially if they want it to be "easily accessible"), but has anyone heard that as well, or is someone just making stuff up as they go?

Quote Originally Posted by Artificer
    I've seen some people claim that they read that in order to access them you'd need to have a character on your account that has completed 100% of the missions/bonuses. I haven't seen that posted anywhere myself, and it doesn't make sense to me (especially if they want it to be "easily accessible"), but has anyone heard that as well, or is someone just making stuff up as they go?
    I haven't heard that confirmed, not even by the cryptic frog.

Many believe it will be in lonars pass.

The only pre-req ive heard about is that you must be ascended.

The GW official website says, "These new areas are challenging and are intended for Ascended characters (those who have reached Level 20)." This means you will have had to reached level 20 and completed the Crystal Desert missions. All of this implies that the entrance will be at Droknar's, but a simple Drok run won't necessarily give you access.

I mentioned this in another thread, but I still think the entrance will be through Dragon's Lair. It is accessable only to ascended characters, as well as having access to jungle/ desert/snowy areas in the game as seen in both the official screenshots and the teaser trailer for it on the official site. :happy34:

I think the portal near the team arenas would be the best way of doing it, if it took you to an outpost accessible on the Map screen. And if it only worked if you were ascended.

The ease of accessibility of FoW and UW (the portals in ToA), and the Ascension Restriction of The Dragon's Lair.

Sounds good to me.

In other words no one has a bloody clue where it is, and all will be revealed in few hours. I suggest we wait.

A few hours? More like a day, the site says on the EVENING of Wednesday the 7th.

Don't know if it has been mentioned or not..

but a simple guess would be again at the Temple of Ages.

There are 3 Gods who do not have any tie into areas/quests (Lyssa, Dwayna, and Melandru).

Just my two cents

Quote Originally Posted by ClarianAeneas
    A few hours? More like a day, the site says on the EVENING of Wednesday the 7th.
    ROFL! It looks like the update is more important, than a Christmas for a 4 years old kid.
    In my place is 10.00am, but I am in a bit different time zone, you see, and it may be a day indeed. Just wait mate. No one seems to know where the bloody thing is. Only speculations.