PC Gaming News
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalofIran
    lets just not be forgetting here guys, that this place is easily accessible. If u look at the facts, area net does not ever lie, they keep things hidden. Now since they have actually stated that it is an easily accesable place, then it would be wrong for us to assume it being in places such as lonars or snake dance. I highly doubt it would be like UW or FoW because there are assumingly downs or outposts in the area.

I know as much as u people do, which is absolutly nothing. We are coming up with theorys and ideas that will most likely be turned down tonight. So aside from raising tension and adding excitement, these threads are doing nothing more than putting raw ideas into peoples heads who will be totally surprised. Keep in mind tho, that A net is going to surprise us, they are not gonna JUST add the things they said becasue that would just take the fun out and they know that.

Youll find out the truth in less than 16 hours, sit tight

hence why i leave my idea standing... the rest require alot of work to get to... how hard is it to go from granite -> tasca's -> the clearly blocked portal in the nth west.. a whole 5-10 minutes depending how the spawn is..

Quote Originally Posted by Zain Inferno
    in droknors forge there is a portal thing with a dragon on it...it is near the entrance to the team arenas...i believe that is the portal to sorrows furnace...
    Yeah I heared about that too. I guess we will soon find out.

I heard it will be in TOA

GWOnline.Net Member
    In the map you can find at the bottom of this page

http://members.skill-club.com/TriX/G...eaks_table.htm

at number G72 there's a statue of Grenth, north of Dreadnought in Lornar area.

Sorry if someone has already posted the same guess.

:)

that statue is an alt. enterance to the UW

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeirouMiyaichi
    that statue is an alt. enterance to the UW
    I know.

But it seems to me really weird to have a risky run from Perch or Rankor just to have access to the UW which you can easily reach from ToA, unless you enter in different point of the UW.

:confused:

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsmoon
    And if that doesn't look like a foot then Italy doesn't look like a boot.
    It's possible you could be correct as far as that spot being an entrance to Grenth's Footprint, but I don't think that's the actual "footprint". Grenth's is an explorable area and if you look at the unexplored area from Fort Rankin up to Beacon's Perch and across to Granite Citadel, you'll see a large white "footprint". How much of this area will be opened up, I have no idea. We may be able to explore all of it, or it may only be a portion.

I read somewhere, but can't remember where and haven't been able to find it, that there would be "several" entrances to Grenth's. I've not seen any indication on the official site to indicate this, but it is possible that there may be more than one way into Grenth's. Once we do have access to Grenth's, then the search will be on for the entrance to Sorrow's Furnace.
    GWOnline Social Media Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Mawgleah
    It's possible you could be correct as far as that spot being an entrance to Grenth's Footprint, but I don't think that's the actual "footprint". Grenth's is an explorable area and if you look at the unexplored area from Fort Rankin up to Beacon's Perch and across to Granite Citadel, you'll see a large white "footprint". How much of this area will be opened up, I have no idea. We may be able to explore all of it, or it may only be a portion.

I read somewhere, but can't remember where and haven't been able to find it, that there would be "several" entrances to Grenth's. I've not seen any indication on the official site to indicate this, but it is possible that there may be more than one way into Grenth's. Once we do have access to Grenth's, then the search will be on for the entrance to Sorrow's Furnace.

that would be intersting
    multi enterances... especially for SF
    coz that could mean teh chamber in lyssas caves would be one, the one IN gf then another out inthe jungle

grenths would be from tascas and possible dreadnaughts on lonars... (prob dreadnaughts)

I think that the 'footprint' in Dreadnought's Drift is a likely entrance, as is Witman's Folly and Tasca's Demise, since Witman's and Tasca's are both specifically mentioned in the new Lore. The thing that really sells me on the likelihood of the Drift being an entrance to the Furnace is that there are some things mentioned in the IGN preview that have links to Camp Rankor's backstory. Considering that there is a 'footprint' right near Rankor, that the new story has some ties into the backstory of Rankor detailed on the world map, AND that it fits with the incidentals mentioned in-game more closely than anywhere else, I wouldn't be surprised if the main entrance IS the Drift. There is also the little matter of the huge numbers of Stone Summit in that area... unusual for an area most notable for being a place to pass through on a Beacon's Perch to Droknar's Forge run, as all of the other areas that go to nowhere seem to have very few, if any, stone summit.

I just hope it is somewhere really hard to get to thus making it worth it for people who can actually make it.

---