PC Gaming News

Salvaging - im confused :(

well just recently i did the Nolani mission solo (lvl 12 w/m - pls dont flame me) and after doing it the first time i missed the bonus. So the second time around i completed the bonus. After doing the bonus I went to see if I had gotten any good items (i.e. black dye, picked one up last time :happy53: ). I discovered that I had a low req(4), low dmg sword (7-14) however it had a perfect sundering mod of 10/10.

I was stoked, I saw it as my chance to finally get some money so I went to expert salvage it. Then a message saying, "cannot be salvaged" appeared. Why is this so?

thanks in advanced

Gatekeeper

Quote Originally Posted by GatekeeperThorr
    well just recently i did the Nolani mission solo (lvl 12 w/m - pls dont flame me) and after doing it the first time i missed the bonus. So the second time around i completed the bonus. After doing the bonus I went to see if I had gotten any good items (i.e. black dye, picked one up last time :happy53: ). I discovered that I had a low req(4), low dmg sword (7-14) however it had a perfect sundering mod of 10/10.

I was stoked, I saw it as my chance to finally get some money so I went to expert salvage it. Then a message saying, "cannot be salvaged" appeared. Why is this so?

thanks in advanced

Gatekeeper
    Odds are you probably recieved the item from a quest reward. Items you get as rewards for quests cannot be salvaged.

Quote Originally Posted by IBeJebus
    Odds are you probably recieved the item from a quest reward. Items you get as rewards for quests cannot be salvaged.
    thanks for the help...i think your right