PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parody Armor

mrbutabara

Parody Armor

i'm not sure if a thread like this has been already posted or not, but i would love to see parody armor. who wouldn't enjoy seeing a warrior running around in a bunny suit, ranger in native american indian headdress and body paint, or necro in black and white striped prison uniform? you could have the male mesmers be dressed up like john wayne or elvis and the females can have marilyn monroe attire. i would love to see my female monk run around in a panda suit or school girl outfit.

what about the rest of you?

Funny idea, but I don't think it would fit into the game..
    One day a year would be ok, Guild Wars Carnival :D
    On the 11th day of the season of the Zephyr :D

Personally, I really don't like the idea. It's too childish and cheesy for me. It would also really take you out of the game, so a lot of us Role Players probably wouldn't go for it.

If it were a one time thing, like for Halloween, I guess that wouldn't be a big deal. If it were all the time though, I doubt I would be able to stand it.

I don't mean to sound critical of the OP, because I love hearing new ideas, but this one just doesn't work for me.

I agree. This would make a GREAT Halloween event. The devs like Jeff Strain, or the Frog could even hide in certain, hard to reach, locations such as UW or somewhere in Southern Shiverpeaks and we'd have to look for them and they'd give us trick or treats!

Allowing people at Events or Community gatherings to wear Parody armor....yes.
    Otherwise seeing Parody armor in any given town as a viable costume....no.

Can't Anet just make a server-wide update for these special occasions to change everyone's armour? Like how they change inventory pictures etc.. because that would be cool on a temporary basis.. You open Guild Wars, starts updating.. you think cool! Then when you log on with your Warrior he is in a Frog suit, along with all the other warriors in Frog suits :)

i like the idea ONCE A YEAR any more and i'd die a horrible death
    IGN: Aria Darkstorm
    username on other sites: Natirasha
    my own forums...or, if that's not your cup of tea, why don't you vote in my awards show?

it would make a great april fools jokes.. or holloween. either i'd love to see it just b/c it'll be funny.

Yeah, I'll agree with the "once a year" thing. It'd be fun to see on occasion, but if every time I stepped into LA and had to see that, I think I'd shoot myself. lol

oposx
    i'm not sure if a thread like this has been already posted or not, but i would love to see parody armor. who wouldn't enjoy seeing a warrior running around in a bunny suit, ranger in native american indian headdress and body paint, or necro in black and white striped prison uniform? you could have the male mesmers be dressed up like john wayne or elvis and the females can have marilyn monroe attire. i would love to see my female monk run around in a panda suit or school girl outfit.
    I wouldnt enjoy it.