PC Gaming News

Incase any Monks are having a hard time farming now, try this build ;o)

This build is not for UW ok, this build is for farming Riverside Province, Bloodstone Fen and Augury Rock etc etc... or anywhere that has mostly melee type mobs.

Healing - 13
    Smite - 14
    Tactics - 3

I use the Judges chest and legging and the tattoo arms and feet, with the smite head piece.
    The weapon I use is the collectors 20/20 smite staff with +5 energy and armor mods.

Bonetti's Defense
    Orison of Healing
    Reversal of Fortune
    Shield of Judgement
    Symbol of Wrath
    Balthazar's Aura
    Zealot's Fire
    Balthazar's Spirit

Anyway goodluck and happy farming! :happy34:

PS: You can adjust this so that you get healed and set zealots fire off still... just look at what skills can do it and then you will kill that much faster or take on larger mobs with ease still.
    Last edited by NeVeRLiFt; 08-09-2005 at 11:13.

Here is what I did:

Healing: 13
    Smiting: everything else
    Protection: around 9 - 11
    Divine: 7
    Tactics: 2

Healing Breeze
    Balthazar's Aura
    Shield of Judgement
    Protective Spirit
    Bonetti's Defense
    Mending
    Balthazar's Spirit
    Essence Bond

This setup is working nicely for me against hydras, griffons, minotaurs, and most other enemies in the desert (even with my 155 health).

Quote Originally Posted by ToSpiteMyself
    Here is what I did:

Healing: 13
    Smiting: everything else
    Protection: around 9 - 11
    Divine: 7
    Tactics: 2

Healing Breeze
    Balthazar's Aura
    Shield of Judgement
    Protective Spirit
    Bonetti's Defense
    Mending
    Balthazar's Spirit
    Essence Bond

This setup is working nicely for me against hydras, griffons, minotaurs, and most other enemies in the desert (even with my 155 health).

you dont have enough smiting to do decent damage. you need to drop the protection and just bring lina.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaMan
    you dont have enough smiting to do decent damage. you need to drop the protection and just bring lina.
    If you have one of each Superior and a +Smiting Scalp then you should have enough points to get:

Healing 13 (base 10)
    Smiting 15 (base 11)
    Protection 11 (base 8)
    Divine 8 (base 5)
    Tactics 4 (7 second Bonetti)

why does the protective spirit build not work, every skill I use can target anyone, minus my stance i run....

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaMan
    Actually, yes I have found balthazar's aura and shield of judgement to be fine damage wise. I can take hydras down more quickly with this setup than I was able to spamming divine boon with zealot's fire. As roguebanshee said, you can get smiting up to 15 with this setup. I do not feel that one extra point (max 16) is worth dropping my protective spirit to a single digit second duration when I am relying on it to keep me alive.

The only thing that I feel this build lacks is a direct heal. I have been considering dropping essence bond for some sort of heal, but that extra 1 energy every time I am hit is just so tempting to keep.
    Last edited by ToSpiteMyself; 08-09-2005 at 18:53.

Well just change healing to divine favor... switch orison's to reversal of fortune and the rest is history till they nerf it again. :love38:

ferrarii

advice

hmm so many different build for farming >.< can anybody make an advice on my build? here it goes!

I have 2 superior runes (Smithing and Protection) and 3 Major runes (healing, divine, protection), I don't really have enough money to buy the rest of the superior rune :p ... my current hp without DP is 180 and with -15% dp is 108
    I'm not sure about my attributes, but if it's not wrong it was 4 tactics, 13 Protection prayers(+4, 3 from superior rune, and 1 from armor), 9 Divine Favour, 12 healing, and 13 smithing(i'm not that sure about healing and smithing but close to that amount) For my skill in the skill bar is:

Protective Spirit
    Orizon of healing
    healing breeze
    Balth. Aura
    Zealots Fire
    Bonetti's defense
    Balth. Spirit
    Essence Bond

The max hydra i can solo is 4, more will just kill be because of the knockdown skill they have. I can solo griffon,blessed griffon alot without a sweat, same with minatours, or any other melee enemies, (haven't tried ettin's though)
    I don't know if this build is "good", certainly good enoough to kill enemies >.<, so any advice would be great! I spam prot. spirit, orizon of healing, and healing breeze to deal dmg from zealots fire. When bonetti's defense is up, i waited till i get enough energy balth. aura, and then back to spam prot bla bla...

Ow yeah i also have a question regarding underworld, i know u need to pay 1k to go in there, what if we log out when we r in the underworld, do we get "kicked" out of that place, or r we still able to stay there, until we want to go out.?? and heard alot of solo in UW, how long in UW must be advance to be able to do solo?

thx for reading this long post.. hope its worth ur time!