PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any way to know if someone has "ignored" you?

As simple as that.

I never had a problem (at least for my part) with anyone in this game... but some people in my friend's list seem to have vanished from thin air... Not something that makes me mad, but if they ignored me, they are taking useless space in my friends list...

If they were ignoring you, when you would try to whisper them it would
    say something like, "_____ is ignoring you."

GWOnline.Net Member
    i believe a message pops up, along the lines of 'XXX has ignored you', when you try to message said person. obviously, they would need to be online fer that to happen..

edit: seems i was a little slow on that one..

Ahhh... I see.

I believed that when you ignore someone, you appear as "Offline" in his friends' window.

Then, it must be that some people in my list simply dissappeared from the game without trace.

A shame.

:) Our posts were within seconds of each other most likely :p

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    You can also set you account to appear offline, even if you are online and playing. I don't know if they can receive whispers that you send if they have this set because I've never tested it out.
    GWOnline Social Media Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Mawgleah
    You can also set you account to appear offline, even if you are online and playing. I don't know if they can receive whispers that you send if they have this set because I've never tested it out.
    They can't recieve whispers when it says they're offline. I know because I've tried to sell items to people that set their settings to "offline". Talk about annoying.

GWOnline.Net Member
    How do you set the setting to offline?

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Well, I'm currently on my laptop cause hubby is on the PC so I can't verify this, BUT I think you pull up your friends list and right-click on your name and a list of options will appear one of which is to set your appearance offline. I think you can also set yourself to busy, afk and a couple of other selections.
    GWOnline Social Media Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Mawgleah
    Well, I'm currently on my laptop cause hubby is on the PC so I can't verify this, BUT I think you pull up your friends list and right-click on your name and a list of options will appear one of which is to set your appearance offline. I think you can also set yourself to busy, afk and a couple of other selections.
    Close, when you pull up you friends list, there is a drop down box that you can choose either Busy, Away, and the like.