PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A little hint

A little hint

MO/E...
    The new Glyph of Renewal immedeatly recharges the next skill it uses. It has 15 seconds cooldown...
    The new Divine Spirit lasts for 15 seconds at Divine Favor 16...
    And that is all I'm gonna say about that...

Hmm... Hmmmmmm.... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Wonder how practical it is? Anyone try?

hmm.........

I did...if you load up on 5 energy skills it is impossible to run out even if you spam nonstop. You simply just don't drop in energy. It makes sense though. You recover 1.3 energy per second at 4 arrows and only need 1 energy point per spell.
    Last edited by Ahastar Darktalon; 02-10-2005 at 03:14.

I use OoB and don't have a problem with energy.

Quote Originally Posted by NeVeRLiFt
    I use OoB and don't have a problem with energy.
    I'm guessing you play PvE?

I use the combo since the latest update and it really works nicely. If you make sure to cast the Divine Spirit again before it runs out, it only costs you a total of 10 energy to keep it up (5 for the glyph, 5 for the spirit).

I am even using Aura of faith. With the boost on my weapon, enchantments now use 50% longer. So I keep up Divine Spirit with the Glyph all the time (have to refresh it every 20 seconds or so). With that I can cast a 15 seconds healing breeze for 5 hp all the time. Combine that with 15 seconds healing seeds and 45 seconds vigorous spirits and you will see the picture.

The Glyph and Divine Spirit have a quite fast casting time. It is hard to interrupt them. If the enchants don't get removed/shattered/drained, you can just spam healing non-stop.

Happy healing and protting monkeys!

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphist
    I am even using Aura of faith. With the boost on my weapon, enchantments now use 50% longer.
    You mean Blessed Aura. Aura of Faith is the elite that increases the amount that target ally is healed.

Note that if you're stripped, you will not be able to recast Divine Spirit again until the glyph has recharged without incuring the normal 60s cooldown, and it will cost you 15e to do so. Worst case scenario, you get hit right after it goes up - you waste 15e and spend 15s without energy management. Not a total catastrophe, I guess.

This is a good find ... going to try it out in my boon/reversal spam build! :happy14:

Bollox

Spellbreaker

Hmm.. has anyone tryed this **** with spellbreaker? :surprise:

Quote Originally Posted by Bollox
    Hmm.. has anyone tryed this **** with spellbreaker? :surprise:
    No, because you can't. Since Renewal and Breaker are both elites.