PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    GWOnline.Net Member

Necro IWAY build?

can someone give me a couple good Necromancer builds for IWAY?

GWOnline.Net Member
    please somebody? or is IWAY that hated?

GWOnline.Net Member IIIPowerIII's Avatar
    use search engine... many thread on that.

GWOnline.Net Member
    im having little luck finding one

pls dont stoop down to the level of IWAY. We are necros, we shall be feared, and not for stupid skills that should be nerfed and are overused, but for creativity, diversity, and intelligent fighting. **shakes head and wonders what this world is coming to**

really, I think IWAY should and probably will be nerfed. Try to have fun and come up with new builds.

GWOnline.Net Member IIIPowerIII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoj Hunett
    pls dont stoop down to the level of IWAY. We are necros, we shall be feared, and not for stupid skills that should be nerfed and are overused, but for creativity, diversity, and intelligent fighting. **shakes head and wonders what this world is coming to**

really, I think IWAY should and probably will be nerfed. Try to have fun and come up with new builds.
    Why nerf it? You can counter it easly... I used IWAY To farm fame like ppl used Spirit build to earn their R9...

Quote Originally Posted by IIIPowerIII
    I used IWAY To farm fame like ppl used Spirit build to earn their R9...
    And that's exactly the problem. Too many ppl with no skills boasting Rank and Fame. Same with the W/Mo overkill farmers boasting their millions of xp to get into PvE PUGs.

IWAY in itself is really easy to counter...really...Just hope you don't run into the team that thought their strategy through and brought a migraine/interupt mesmer...*shudders*

Anyway, necros shouldn't use IWAY...It's for warriors who have no skills and farm faction with it. A FoC necro team can easily eliminate IWAY. Don't stoop to their level

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirdan Ecthelion
    A FoC necro team can easily eliminate IWAY.
    or one/two people with spiteful spirit for that matter.

-dWb

GWOnline.Net Member
    dont forget putrid and other corpse denials, a well of profane usually messes things up.