PC Gaming News
Page 25 of 132 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
    GWOnline.Net Member
    i know this is a 15k armor thread..but i dunt wanna start another one.. can somoene show me how 1.5 male kurzick looks from all sides? thanks

The brown on the pvp screen is black + orange + black for tatts.
    This combo has NOT been tried on any other armour, to the best of my knowledge, and may appear quite different on darker skinned monks.

GWOnline.Net Member
    And here's mine.

Combination of Kurzick 15k and 1.5k.

Ahellio Nanje
    Could someone please post a picture of 15k male kurzick armor dyed white? I think it would look really awesome on my black character. Also tell me the dye mix you used if possible. If not that then post a picture of the same armor dyed gold.

Ahellio, from all the experiments that have been done, a lot of us are thinking white cannot be done on Kurzick monk armour, which is most unfortunate.

GWOnline.Net Member
    I'm seven amber away from purchasing my monk her 15k Kurzick armor. I think this has been asked before but do any of you know which colors work best with this armor? I know black is popular but I'd prefer something a little brighter.

How do you think color combinations like red for arms, chest, legs, and black for boots would look?

Thanks

I took this pic in Kaineng. Seems to be pure red. I guess red+purple would be even better. But I wonder why green, purple or blue should not be nice as well, too.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Longasc

I took this pic in Kaineng. Seems to be pure red. I guess red+purple would be even better. But I wonder why green, purple or blue should not be nice as well, too.
    Thank you so much for the pic, it's the first full set of Kurzick I've seen dyed red.

I'm not very good with colors but do know I'm tired of black. However I was thinking of black on the boots alone. My poor monk is is being outfitted by a fashion idiot. LOL

Could some one PM me or post a picture of the luxen 15k pants for female only? Tattoo are fine for the rest. I would like to see what the pants look like alone.

Thanks.

My Monk Gothic Yuna With 15k luxon chest and pants and 15k cathan gloves and boots all black