GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts6 months registered
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhailei View Post
    If anybody has the time and inclination, I'd love to see 1.5k Kurzick armour with the 15k Kurzick top for a female monk. Thanks!!
    Here, ya go!

Note that the top *is* a different colour from the rest, two armor sets dyed differently. It's not just... weird lighting or anything
    :: Khorren [BPA] :: [SF] :: The sun never sets in the Quarry ::
    :: Unofficial JQ welcome wagon ::

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran6 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamara View Post
    Here, ya go!

Note that the top *is* a different colour from the rest, two armor sets dyed differently. It's not just... weird lighting or anything
    Thank you!! I'm trying to prioritise my armour buying at the moment, and save by mixing cheaper pieces with 15k as much as possible, so this really helps.

Willafae
    Quote Originally Posted by Arutima View Post

this is my monkie, really like her ;) The dye is blue+green+blue
    Also, there isnt much love for ancient monk armor =(
    Personally, i Love the Ancient Armor and saving materials in order to get it. Also a fellow guild member is saving up for it as well.
    Love the color.
    -Willafae

GWOnline.Net Member Lais Irideika's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamara View Post
    Here, ya go!

I actually have always preferred the 1.5k Kurz over the 15k Kurz... Very nice.

GWOnline.Net Member

A LITTLE update.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkan View Post

A LITTLE update.
    <3333333333333333333333333333333333

Toremented shield.................wow.........must........con trol........need.......for..........shield.

Mathos Ragnar
    Quote Originally Posted by KiddieCake View Post
    what if you dont have the patience nor money nor want to ebay.
    oh and he/she had only 2 things to choose, the luxon with fow and luxon tats and fow, not full fow.
    Is ebay allowed? I was just wondering this-been wondering for a while now. Does ANET allow this? Do people do it and get caught or banned?

GWOnline.Net Member Lais Irideika's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathos Ragnar View Post
    Is ebay allowed? I was just wondering this-been wondering for a while now. Does ANET allow this? Do people do it and get caught or banned?
    Actually, I hear E-bay has now cracked down on virtual item auctions. They no longer allow it. They used to, but they have changed their regulations on the matter recently.

But to answer the question, it used to be allowed by E-bay. Frowned upon by Anet, but not illegal.

Something to keep in mind. The little UELA (user end liscence agreement) you clicked when you first started up the game gave A-net the power to delete your characters or ban your account at anytime if they suspect you of breaking their rules. As with any game mind you.

If you were somehow 'caught' in game purchasing or talking about having purchased gold/plat with real money, then you are risking being banned.

Those crazy uelas, try reading them sometime, they can be pretty scary. We sign alot away to the game companies.