PC Gaming News
Page 94 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 1315
  1. #931
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazpharoz View Post
    Female Vabbian armor, dyed white



    I love this armor (had it earlier in other dye color).
    Just one question, does it show this clipping on knees in far distance view like the male version?



    Ad does the back part clip with the cape?

  2. #932
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    264
    Quote Originally Posted by scamPOR View Post
    1.5k Kurzick looks better then 15k in every way imo.
    I found this, and im loving it, prolly with another dye but meh
    but i don't like the gloves... post below it has 15k woven gloves, which is even worse. Any1 have any suggestions?

  3. #933
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    432
    Quote Originally Posted by Abnaxus View Post
    Just one question, does it show this clipping on knees in far distance view like the male version?



    Ad does the back part clip with the cape?
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...nt=gw100-1.jpg
    as you can see over here, it doesn't has clipping on leg part.
    the clipping with the cape is by almsot all nightfall monk armor;
    - sunspear
    - elite sunspear
    - vabbian
    - ancient

    not sure about primevall armor.
    almost all armor with flaps on the back have clipping issues with the cape.

    if you want to know about the clipping issues on cape, you can contact me ingame. ign = Fianty Hybrid
    Last edited by Nazpharoz; 06-11-2007 at 17:17.

  4. #934
    GWOnline.Net Member glorentson's Avatar
    Posts

    187
    Hi, i was wondering if anyone would be able to show,
    Male,

    Fow Vestments
    Fow leggings
    Hand tats, or Eotn gloves
    Fow leggings or Feet tats

  5. #935
    Quote Originally Posted by glorentson View Post
    Hi, i was wondering if anyone would be able to show,
    Male,

    Fow Vestments
    Fow leggings
    Hand tats, or Eotn gloves
    Fow leggings or Feet tats
    Fow Vestments
    Fow Leggings
    Flowing (Ascetics) 8k Hands
    Flowing (Ascetics) 8k Feet

    I hope i can help you with this :), i personally use the 15k wanderer (woven) gloves dyed straight red with my fow often and 1k ascalonian sandals



    Fow is dyed normal red, so is the Bandana, i dont remember the tattoo dye, but i hope this will do , i dont have any Eotn monk armors so i cant show any parts of that :)

  6. #936
    GWOnline.Net Member glorentson's Avatar
    Posts

    187
    Wow, that really does help. Thanks alot m8. It looks pretty good.
    Its helping to decided weather or not i can save me some money by not buying the hands and feet. Well see, again thanks.

  7. #937
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    4
    My Monk



    Dont got the Shoes because they arent realy nice in any ways. they look like girls shoes :(

  8. #938
    Quote Originally Posted by glorentson View Post
    Wow, that really does help. Thanks alot m8. It looks pretty good.
    Its helping to decided weather or not i can save me some money by not buying the hands and feet. Well see, again thanks.
    Anytime :) i do admit the tats look pretty nice with the fow parts

  9. #939
    GWOnline.Net Member glorentson's Avatar
    Posts

    187
    Yea they do, I kinda wanted a way to..how do you say, not look too bad while i saved up for the hands and feet lmao. But yes i like it.

  10. #940


    Done a fow Quest completion and this is the result :D took us 2 hrs and 45 mins, quite long imho :P

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off