PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Findariel
    Highlord Christophe is totally right - I forgot all about the performers footwear!!
    Now if I just could have my 70k back from trying all the combinations (Back when I got the fissure armor there were not enough screen captures with all the combinations). If only Anet could have made better fissure boots......

Quote Originally Posted by dfscott
    DING, DING, DING! No more calls we have a winner! It's Performer's FTW!

Thanks, everyone, for all the information! Hopefully, I'll be posting pix in the 15K thread soon!
    You're more than welcome!!
    I'm looking forward to your pictures! ;)

Now if they only introduced a barbershop .. I like a bit of variety *sigh*! Not to mention toggable capes ..

Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Christophe
    Now if I just could have my 70k back from trying all the combinations (Back when I got the fissure armor there were not enough screen captures with all the combinations). If only Anet could have made better fissure boots......
    Agreed upon! :happy05:

For my taste they have a bit too much shiny gold.
    Last edited by Findariel; 14-10-2005 at 20:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Findariel
    Now if they only introduced a barbershop .. I like a bit of variety *sigh*! Not to mention toggable capes ..
    I actually refused to join a guild with capes because I couldn't stand the way they made my mesmer look (I think I'm getting way too attached to my mesmer).

Quote Originally Posted by dfscott
    I actually refused to join a guild with capes because I couldn't stand the way they made my mesmer look (I think I'm getting way too attached to my mesmer).
    Yeah, when I left my guild, I deliberately left capes out of the new one. It's nice to see 100% of the cash I spent on my armour for a change.

I know about the capes and just hate it, Noble dress is gorgeous from the back. I cannot wait for the option to toggle the guild cape.
    Anyway here is a look with 15K enchanter should it entice you

But thanks to this thread I will buy the 1.5K Performer and use it with fow armor.