PC Gaming News

Can't Access Mainpage?

For the past day I have not been able to access the mainpage (www.gwonline.net) as it's giving me errors in loading ads.loadedinc.com (link may not be exact). I do not have any ad blocking software and it happens on both Firefox and IE. I can access the page if I bring up a cookie and skip to the forum page. The problem may correlate with an additional problem of the site loading extremely slow (like 1-3mins per page, as opposed to 2-10sec). Instead of getting things like B for the bold button, I get the word "Bold," "Align Left," "Indent," etc. Some load, but not many.

I only have the problem on this site, and it's only been within the past 2 days max - anyone else having similar issues?
    "God, in His graciousness, has made me so
    that this, your misery, cannot touch me;
    I can withstand the fires flaming here."
    - Inferno, II, 91-93

It wouldn't load at all for me last night, but is now. Other than that, the only issues I've had are with the forums being slow, getting timed out or not loading, but that's been a constant problem. The new server should help alleviate that.
    Supporters :D of this site are precious....Volunteers are priceless!
    Ask us how you can help!

I can load the front page now, but it seems Forum Watch isn't working. Perhaps that was the issue? Everything seems to be running smoothly now, including fast page-loads.
    "God, in His graciousness, has made me so
    that this, your misery, cannot touch me;
    I can withstand the fires flaming here."
    - Inferno, II, 91-93

I had a span of a few hours earlier today that nothing was loading even the homepage. But then all was normal again. I just hope it was just a fluke.

it wasn't loading for me all day but it is now!

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal Dubois
    With Blizzcom going on, seems all the LoadedInc.com sites are overloaded. Not sure if that's what's causing all the additional stress (in addition to the Hallowe'en festivities in the games), but it probably plays a significant factor.
    The problems should be temoprary, so if it causes anyone problems longer than 24 hrs, post here again so that the admins can take a look at it! :happy34: