PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It feels, smells, and tastes like a new server

has been added.

Just 5 minutes ago the pages actually came up in under 30 seconds.....hmmm......did it happen?

It was so definately needed...I stopped coming to the site some days as it was so backed up....

Congrats!

Or it just could be my imagination...

GWOnline.Net Member
    I've noticed the same thing today!! WOO! :happy14:

Me too. I like it - a lot!!!

Seriously, the upgrade is very nice and much appreciated. Thanks, and also thank you for the excellent job you are all doing making this site so enjoyable and informative.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

WAHOO!!!! This actually posted the first time I hit submit!

Hallelujah! The site is actually browsable without multitasking now. Good work folks. :happy14:

Wow, the pages are loading so fast! Thanks for the new server; it's much appreciated! :D
    ۵NoWayz۵
    ☺ Kaori Maruya -W/Mo- ☺ Callie Ayumi -Mo/N- ☺ Lana Ayumi -N/Me- ☺ Andras Korvain -R/Mo- ☺
    ۩ Member of:Veritas Invictus [TRUE] ۩
    Ө BE A PAL! NOW! Ө

GWOnline.Net Member nightrunner's Avatar
    Me too! It's a nice present after being away for a few days (my house's phone lines are ~40 years old, and I had to rewire a few to get it back up). Thx! :D

YAY! Faster! I reloaded my avatar again. :happy34:

display pic

i love that display pic, elfen lied is perhaps the best anime of all time, lol i even tried to make an msn emoticon from ur dp but it says wrong file type even though ive used animated gifs before

You can always show your appreciation even more by joining up and becoming a PAL. :D