PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sub Lvl 20s in Team Arenas

ok i got no problems with a lvl 16 going into the Comp Arenas from Lions arch, heck thats what its there for, but haveing a lvl under lvl 20 in Team areas should not be allowed, it should be for lvl 20s only, becasue hey unless you skipped the game you would be lvl 20 when you get there. I have seen as low as lvl 5 trying to get into a group and they just force there selves into a group by just entering and filling a spot someone left.. Have a Lvl 8 on the team in TA is wors the only have 3 people IMO, p-lease ANet do something to keep TA fun by keeping the sub lvl 20s out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Link Boy Hero
    ok i got no problems with a lvl 16 going into the Comp Arenas from Lions arch, heck thats what its there for, but haveing a lvl under lvl 20 in Team areas should not be allowed, it should be for lvl 20s only, becasue hey unless you skipped the game you would be lvl 20 when you get there. I have seen as low as lvl 5 trying to get into a group and they just force there selves into a group by just entering and filling a spot someone left.. Have a Lvl 8 on the team in TA is wors the only have 3 people IMO, p-lease ANet do something to keep TA fun by keeping the sub lvl 20s out of it
    em ha? make your own team, don't except anyone uder lvl 20=>problem solved

you can still get into a team by going into battle alone. if you do so, you'll be slotted into a team which only has 3 people currently playing.

Team arenas and competition arenas are basically the same thing, playing long enough in competition will send you to team...

It makes no sense to complain about one and not the other, since they are both mutually exclusive(in a way).

Quote Originally Posted by Archedgar
    Team arenas and competition arenas are basically the same thing, playing long enough in competition will send you to team...

It makes no sense to complain about one and not the other, since they are both mutually exclusive(in a way).
    so your telling me the lvl 6 i saw in there today got there legitamtely, but haveing his team beat 10 other teams in Ca... yeah right..

it is quite annoying, but its only ca and how long does it last? the point is when its over u can just hit that enter mission button again. unless i see a non lvl 20 every other ca game on my team i'm not gonna complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Link Boy Hero
    so your telling me the lvl 6 i saw in there today got there legitamtely, but haveing his team b
    beat 10 other teams in Ca... yeah right..
    Probably not going to happen, but what about allinuff's post? He said you can "Enter Mission" alone and get put on a team with only 3 pubbies playing, to the same effect as in CA. Just don't go into the arena without 4 people, or leave after the match if someone drops, and you're all set.

I saw a lvl 2 W/Me once, killed him in 1 hit with my hammer. Link you have a problem with W/Mo's and sub-levels in CA. You're going to be complaining about too much girl characters soon. You complain about every minor thing and you should leave it alone. You complain too much.

i saw lv 1 players twice in TA.. they do it only to show people "they can" its not like anyone actually going to team with them :P

and about the auto join...
    TA is for well built groups with certin tactics if one of your teamates left go back to the arena and regroup O_O if you want to play with random people and newbies go back to CA o'o

people < lvl 20 should stay out of comp arena +

make an identical pvp character so you're not a gimp for your team ffs